Soapless Soap?

Anyone use or know of any good soapless soap? I know E45 do something like this in liquid form, but I'm thinking more of the traditional bar of soap. It needs to be 100% free of what usually goes into soap.

15 Comments

Carbolic Soap

There is a product called soap substitute that my mum uses - it comes in a big tub and is sort of the concistency of lard - you just scoop a bit out and away you go! Leaves your skin so soft (does not lather much though) - you can get it at any pharmacy x

l'occitane thave a look on debenhams webite or try qvc

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3275583

Carbolic Soap

You calling me a doorstep? :w00t::p:roll:

Original Poster

Thanks guys. Will look into some of these. Was asking because I did not want to go to and make a fool of myself at a chemist counter. Informed (forewarned) is prearmed.

Aqueous Cream for dry skin conditions can also be used as a soap

Predikuesi;3275591

You calling me a doorstep? :w00t::p:roll:

I WOULDENT DO THAT,TRY THIS STUFF IF YOU HAVE ANY SKIN CONDITIONS LIKE DANDRUFF
ITS FANTASTIC ON SCALES

carbolic soap is that the coal tar smelling stuff? smells a bit like fence paint?!

or.........HIDRAVEN DERMATOLOGICAL SOAPLESS SOAP
by SeSDERMA
HIDRAVEN soap-free dermatological bar contains Oats and Mimosa, making it suitable for facial and body daily cleansing; for all skin types, specially the most sensitive ones or soap intolerant - Highly effective skin care product.

pears... is i think a soapless soap.. i use it and love it.. great smell all day...xx

Most Supermarkets Have Vegetable Soap, Which I Think Is What You Looking For

Other wise if its just for keeping hands clean what about the alcohol free gel things you can buy these days , small bottle about a quid next to liquid hand wash

I always wash with Dermol 500 - it is a creamy liquid but stops my eczema on my hands getting too bad. Why a bar?

now for the serious answer....
emulsifying ointment it comes in 500g from your chemist and costs about £2.00
it does look like lard but its what dr's prescribe .:thumbsup:

I would have said Pears too. There is a see-through one I used to use which may be what yu are looking for. Try in Tesco or Sainsburys for it.

Try hydromel, very gentle use in bath/shower. also like Chesso said Dermol 500 is great stuff. good luck!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions