Soccer Aid 2010 at Old Trafford...Anyone going?

13 replies
Found 1st Jun 2010
I'm doing my bit for charity and have bought my tickets, anyone else going? Last chance to see Figo and Zidane playing, can't miss that opportunity!

Soccer Aid began in 2006 as the brainwave of UNICEF Ambassador Robbie Williams. Broadcast live on ITV1, the football match features two teams of celebrities and football legends: England vs. The Rest of the World.

This year's players include celebrities such as Mike Myers and Woody Harrelson, and football legends Zinedine Zidane and Ryan Giggs.

Soccer Aid aims to raise money for UNICEFs crucial work helping to put it right for the worlds most vulnerable children. Throughout the match coverage, viewers will see short films by UNICEF Ambassadors detailing how the money raised will benefit children around the world.

Previous Soccer Aid events in 2006 and 2008 have helped to improve the lives of more than one million children, and we hope to raise lots more money in 2010!

1. Misc
  2. Football
13 Comments

Banned

Link!

want to :cry: but too far, and no one loves me enough to take me! boooooooo

Banned

DLM;8741298

Link!

]http//ww…=12

Ando from heroes is playing - thats the main attraction!!!

Banned

why would u want to see figo and zidane playwhen they are no longet in thier prime? it will just ruin all your memories of their magic

My eldest two kids are going - took me ages getting tickets though.

Original Poster

Roccostan;8741387

why would u want to see figo and zidane playwhen they are no longet in … why would u want to see figo and zidane playwhen they are no longet in thier prime? it will just ruin all your memories of their magic

I don't think it will, watching them play live would be something! Don't think much of Steve Filan and Nicky Bryne though...Pah! Shame they couldn't find some real stars!

ei8hty5ive;8741475

I don't think it will, watching them play live would be something! Don't … I don't think it will, watching them play live would be something! Don't think much of Steve Filan and Nicky Bryne though...Pah! Shame they couldn't find some real stars!

shane filan?

woody harrelson and mike myers are playing too apparently

Original Poster

loupomm;8741511

shane filan?woody harrelson and mike myers are playing too apparently

That'll be him! What I'm worried about is these 'stars' ruining a good game of football...Haven't seen Robbie Williams in the papers lately, wonder which Robbie we'll get to see? Weight watchers Robbie or Gymbody 8 Robbie?!?

ei8hty5ive;8741736

That'll be him! What I'm worried about is these 'stars' ruining a good … That'll be him! What I'm worried about is these 'stars' ruining a good game of football...Haven't seen Robbie Williams in the papers lately, wonder which Robbie we'll get to see? Weight watchers Robbie or Gymbody 8 Robbie?!?

who cares....i'll take either :-D

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8741331

Link...http://www.unicef.org.uk/socceraid2010/

United10;8741346

]http://www.unicef.org.uk/socceraid2010/page.asp?page=12

I will probably nursing my fella :-(

Anyone need or offering a lift for two around the Colchester area...longshot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions