Groups

Soccer AM third eyes yesterday - Anyone see?

Banned
    I know its a long shot, but did anyone see Soccer AM yesterday?

I want to know what the third eyes were, as I submitted an awesome one and want to know if it got featured!

I checked the soccer AM website and there is no option to watch them on there!

12 Comments

SuperEd

i saw a player ( cant remember what team) throw a water bottle from the half-way line like a bowling ball ?

Original Poster Banned

Nah that wasnt the one, thanks anyway though.

SuperEd

what did you see ?

Original Poster Banned

During the half time of the United Arsenal game last week, some of the Chillean miners were having photos taken with David Beckham. One of them was trying to take one himself with his own phone (iphone). When he took the two photos he didnt get any of David Beckham he just got the side of his face. You could clearly see he had taken them of his face and not of Beckham.

My terrible explanation doesnt really do it justice, but it was really funny.

mceverready

During the half time of the United Arsenal game last week, some of the … During the half time of the United Arsenal game last week, some of the Chillean miners were having photos taken with David Beckham. One of them was trying to take one himself with his own phone (iphone). When he took the two photos he didnt get any of David Beckham he just got the side of his face. You could clearly see he had taken them of his face and not of Beckham. My terrible explanation doesnt really do it justice, but it was really funny.

Yeah, that was on there. Well... there was one of Beckham having his pic taken, but I wasn't really paying attention tbh.
    Edited by: "midlandscomics" 19th Dec 2010

Original Poster Banned

Awesome. thanks!

Dont they have a 'best bits' program later in the week. you might catch it then

the third eyes were stinking this week X)

Original Poster Banned

Thats the one!!

I just wanted to see if they said my name on Soccer AM.

I posted the exact same third eye to them but i missed the show too so i have no idea if either of us were mentioned. I'll record the best bits programme which is on Tuesday i believe and see if it's on there.

Original Poster Banned

Yeah I am going to do the same castle.

I reckon it would have been a very popular one to be honest...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism710
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316

See more discussions