soccer sport factory outlet near mansfield

3 replies
Found 7th Jun 2008
i know this isnt really a deal or a bargain or anything but for those of you that find sports soccer a great shop for well priced stuff for all different sports etc, then if u live close enough , take a trip to the outlet at shirebrook business park.? its just a big unit amongst loads empty ones.. i wonder what else they will put there?? anyway, they got umbro shorts for £2.50. footy socks at good prices etc ,,,we got england boys socks for £1 and matchin kit shorts for £5... it just depends when u go in as to what their prices mite be. great little footy trainers for the kids etc and a good selection of footyboots. worth a look if bored one day and its raining??? thats it. hope someone finds this useful

3 Comments

lol, nice one

you mean sportsworld not sport soccer outlet! I agree its a well kept secret, ive had loads from there from adidas y3's for £8, designer shirts (ysl, ralph lauren, timberland etc) for £4 and John Rocha suits for £4 an item (shirts, trousers). Lonsdale Boxers £1 twin pack, Lonsdale polo's and T's £1. Its actually their main distribution hub with around 50 lorry bays (gives you some clue as to how much trade they do!) they had a lorry full of kappa trainers thieved a few weeks back, most of the bargain stuff upstairs is just damaged packaging or end of lines.

Ah appears to have had a recent name change sportsdirect.com/

they are here
Unit A, Brook Park,
Meadow Lane,
Shirebrook,
Mansfield,
Nottinghamshire,
NG20 8RY

Original Poster

did not go upstairs thought it was just golf stuff........
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal11
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?46
    3. 48 hour working time directive69
    4. Installing google play store on Kindle Fire 2nd gen?615

See more discussions