Expired

Soccerbox reputable?

Found 10th Oct 2011
As title? Looking for sports kit for the little un and they seem cheapest.
Community Updates
MiscFootball
14 Comments
Never heard of them tbh. Which kit are you after?
They sell on Amazon as well but not got much available on there. After Barca training kit for kids.
Only thing was a little slow on delivery but this was around the easter period.
master_chief

They sell on Amazon as well but not got much available on there. After … They sell on Amazon as well but not got much available on there. After Barca training kit for kids.

Ah okay, I normally use Kitbag or Subside Sports when after anything like that for my two.

DangerGod

Only thing was a little slow on delivery but this was around the easter … Only thing was a little slow on delivery but this was around the easter period.

Legit stuff? To be fair I've not come across any fake barcelona training kit so didn't think it would be fake but got to be sure.

I'm already avoiding getting the fake Messi kit for about a tenner purely because there's no Nike Swoosh on the kit.
Was legit yeah.

i wasn't sure about them to be fair, but had a good few reviews and noticed you could pay via paypal,so that covered me anyway.
DangerGod

Was legit yeah.i wasn't sure about them to be fair, but had a good few … Was legit yeah.i wasn't sure about them to be fair, but had a good few reviews and noticed you could pay via paypal,so that covered me anyway.

I'm sold. I'm coming after you if this goes **** up!
noticed they also use the domain soccervillage for same site :s
master_chief

I'm sold. I'm coming after you if this goes **** up!

Your shout M_C just saying it was all good my end. this was going back months mind. Like i say go through paypal to cover yourself.
Just noticed Nike have the actual tracksuit I wanted in his size for the same price.
Grrr curse the £5 delivery charge at Nike.
Any free delivery codes for Nike?
Got them from Soccerbox in the end. 10% off made delivery effectively free so they were the cheapest website.
Oh and they came next day

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants