social distancing at Royal Infirmary !

Posted 23rd Mar
so, my wifes heart rate has been at around 168 bpm since yesterday. she fit and healthy and goes jogging and keep fit.
so this is not normal.
she called 111 who asked her to get a family member... namely me, to be bring her to A&E within the hour.
so my daughter said she will drop us off and we walk into A&E.
the 3 ladies at the desk ask me to leave as soon as i walk in the door.
i ask where i should go and her reply was... go to our restaurant !
so i asked "are you sending all partners to the restaurant" and she said yes !
so not the best social distancing really.
so i told her that was silly, i wasn't rude or disrespectful as i fully understand the situation, and i had a laugh with them.
so i then had to call my daughter back and shes had to come back, making her late for work at her nursery.
i cannot understand why 111 aren't letting families know that the patient and only the patient is allowed in the hospital.
so i thought i would remind people
not knocking anyone, the NHS are doing a fantastic job.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so.

You do realise under the new social distancing rules, all "so's" are supposed to be kept at least 2 threads apart
6 Comments
Maybe it's down to each individual hospital how they work around the situation at the moment, and so the 111 service cannot communicate the individual policy of each hospital?
You expect us taxpayers to fund the 111 so they can educate a person on the phone with common sense?!
Everything seems very muddled I hope your wife is ok.
daniellndn23/03/2020 09:50

Everything seems very muddled I hope your wife is ok.

Thank you, thats very kind of you.
Yes she said the ECG results were fine
Shes just now waiting for bloods to come back.
So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so.

You do realise under the new social distancing rules, all "so's" are supposed to be kept at least 2 threads apart
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell23/03/2020 12:35

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, …So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so.You do realise under the new social distancing rules, all "so's" are supposed to be kept at least 2 threads apart

Seriously i didn't realise how many times i had written that untl you have now pointed it out !
That is s....... a bit weird.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants