Groups
    EXPIRED

sofa

Anyone know where to get a nice sofa at a reasonable price? Possibly a leather job though they might be a bit cold?

8 Comments

Check out the posts about Tesco. Having a massive clearout. Good prices too!

Leather is not cold. The cheapy plastic immitation things are that were around in the 80's were but leather is fine.
    I suppose it depends on how warm your house is as to the temperature of your sofa but I have just gone through Winter with a leather sofa and all was well!

IMHO Ikea sofas are always really good value for money, and last very well too.

i have a leather and no its not cold i would not go back to a fabric sofa,like already mentioned the sofas on tesco are a bargain,homebase also do nice cheap sofas

Tescos have some good offers

Leather not cold if you keep your kit on

Original Poster

I just found a power recliner for £1k in Furniture Village. Any tip on getting it cheaper?

Also, any ideas on how durable and reliable these are?

had 4 sofas from fv each one cracked or discoloured,they did replace each time but i dont think the quality or customer care is very good my sofa cost £1000 so not the dearest by far but certainly not a cheap sofa,i would check store reviews before parting with your hard earned money

and 3 of them were different sofas so not just a problem with that range
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?22
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz926
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1020
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?45

See more discussions