Sofa covers for leather sofa

Found 28th Jun
Can someone recommend any good sofa covers out there with good reviews. It's for a 2 seater leather sofa and a 3 seater leather sofa. My sofa lasted 4 years and now it's tearing apart slowly and looks really bad, I'm ashamed when someone comes and looks at my leather sofa just need to cover it up. Can't afford to buy a new sofa so looking for sofa covers. I saw some from amazon but the reviews put me off about the size of the covers and it's always coming off, please help thanks
Community Updates
5 Comments
We use throws and used them as soon as we bought the sofas, our leather is still like new 4 years on.
cmdr_elito1 h, 20 m ago

We use throws and used them as soon as we bought the sofas, our leather is …We use throws and used them as soon as we bought the sofas, our leather is still like new 4 years on.

Do you have a link just to see if it fits my sofa
You need to buy a throw at least 265cm x 265cm to cover a 3 seater sofa, 235cm 235cm or 220cm x 150/160cm should cover a 2 seater.

What type of throw you buy is up to you depending on what you like the look of.
We never used throws or anything our leather is still like brand new over 10+years although the cushioning is questionable lol
19DembaBa1928th Jun

Do you have a link just to see if it fits my sofa

I got them from b&m. They are sort of patterned kinda like tartan red.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions