Groups
    EXPIRED

soft blanket for elderly person - where will i get one at reasonable price

Looking for a nice blanket for an elderly grandparent, i'm making a cosy hamper for her Christmas and was looking for a nice blanket to put in with it... nothing too expensive though...

anyone any ideas?

12 Comments

have you a home bargains-my mum got one she loves there and it was £7 i think? its long piled like fur and gorgeous. They have cheaper tho too.

i think i saw some fleecey blankets at asda, wasn't expensive in the home section or at an asda home:)

Tesco have some lovely soft fleecy blankets as well

[SIZE="4"]soft blanket for elderly person [/SIZE]

sounds like a fair swap - deal :thumbsup:

I saw some of those ones where you have sleeves (if you know what I mean) for £4.99 in the works and they also had them in Primark for a couple of pounds more....xx

Original Poster

oooh magic.... not sure if I've got a works store near me, but i'll try primark tomorrow!

thanks!

My grandad liked the one he got from matalan

sweetexception;6619034

oooh magic.... not sure if I've got a works store near me, but i'll try … oooh magic.... not sure if I've got a works store near me, but i'll try primark tomorrow! :)thanks!

In my primark they were in the bedding section with the towels etc...x :santa:

Ikea have soft fleecy blankets, I bought one for about £3 I think. May be worth trying Dunelm too if you have one near you.

Have you seen the slanket ones with arms? Well i wanted to get one of those but they were £25 cheapest but i found a almost identical one on ebay for £12.95 buy it now last night.

pinkkitty2007;6620548

Have you seen the slanket ones with arms? Well i wanted to get one of … Have you seen the slanket ones with arms? Well i wanted to get one of those but they were £25 cheapest but i found a almost identical one on ebay for £12.95 buy it now last night.

9.99 delivered at play.com
    play.com/Gad…tml

Original Poster

thanks for all the suggestions... was in tesco tonight and picked up some cosy blankets reduced to £1.25!! Bargain!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"44
      2. Dashcam question58
      3. 4K tv with HDR good deal?11
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111213

See more discussions