Groups
    EXPIRED

Soft modding a wii

Hi, I've got a softmodded wii buit now my mate wants one. Can i just copy the files from my modded wii to his NON-modded one or do we need the original zelda game?

Cheers guys

7 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

serious illegal activity in this thread:whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4555671

serious illegal activity in this thread:whistling:

ooooohhhhhh mate, yes or no, plllleeeeeeaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

dont think you can.. think you need the legit game to do it.. otherwise if it was a case fo copying just the files, then you would be able to download them, hence no one bar the first preson would really need to do it...

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

MANJ_007;4555689

ooooohhhhhh mate, yes or no, plllleeeeeeaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

lol, only joking, I'm after doing the same thing myself:p

Original Poster

Kandiman1983;4555717

dont think you can.. think you need the legit game to do it.. otherwise … dont think you can.. think you need the legit game to do it.. otherwise if it was a case fo copying just the files, then you would be able to download them, hence no one bar the first preson would really need to do it...sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

Thanks.My nephew also got the original zelda but dont feel confident doing it, i might just check you tube again. Rep coming ur way

MANJ_007;4555737

Thanks.My nephew also got the original zelda but dont feel confident … Thanks.My nephew also got the original zelda but dont feel confident doing it, i might just check you tube again. Rep coming ur way

cheers.. i only did mine last night.. i copying the game now.. and hopefull;y burning tonight and trying it out..

it actually isnt that hard if you stick to the guide.. HONEST!!.. just gotta be brave!:w00t: ..or crazy!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31122
    2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October12
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34215
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110234

See more discussions