Softmod 4.3E Wii with LEGO batman?

13 replies
Found 15th Mar 2011
Just heard that you can now perform the softmod on the latest Wii with LEGO batman game instead of Indiana Jones, is that right?

Does anyone know, thanks in adavnce, been looking for the right game to mod my Wii for ages

13 Comments

Certainly is correct, bear in mind if it's a new black wii it will NOT play backups off discs but will run happily from usb hard drives. easy to do though.

Also Lego Star Wars will do it.

Original Poster

Great Success!

Thanks for the confirmation!
Edited by: "Hero_2007" 15th Mar 2011

Softmodded my 4.3 Black Wii with Smash Bros Brawl today

Original Poster

dtovey89

I heard you can only do this on Wii with certain model number, right?

if you dont know what your doing research first

gbatemp.net/ind…108

Original Poster

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg174/Hero_2007_MIN/chart.jpg

Thanks for the link, just find this chart thought I would stick it here might be useful for someone

dtovey89

Yup, me too. Got the black one from the Zavvi deal last week. Modded in 10 minutes. . .

evolution07

Certainly is correct, bear in mind if it's a new black wii it will NOT … Certainly is correct, bear in mind if it's a new black wii it will NOT play backups off discs but will run happily from usb hard drives. easy to do though.

Although it does read backups if you want to copy them to a hdd

[quote=fridgehead
Although it does read backups if you want to copy them to a hdd[/quote]

So you can backup a backup(!) as it were. But they won't load any burnt disc..?

fridgehead

Although it does read backups if you want to copy them to a hdd

I was under the impression that the newer Black/Red wii's with the D3-2 drives were physically unable to read DVD-R/+R; so how are they able to read them to hard drive. You would have to d/load the ISO on pc then transfer with WBFS manager or another compatible program, or change the drive to another model.

I'll bet those idiots who paid 150 quid for indy adventures feels stupid now!

evolution07

I was under the impression that the newer Black/Red wii's with the D3-2 … I was under the impression that the newer Black/Red wii's with the D3-2 drives were physically unable to read DVD-R/+R; so how are they able to read them to hard drive. You would have to d/load the ISO on pc then transfer with WBFS manager or another compatible program, or change the drive to another model.

My black wii has no trouble at all reading dvd-r's to copy over the the external linked up to it. Maybe im just lucky lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356173
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2660
    4. Sweet Sunday Codes11

See more discussions