Groups

softmod wii help

i need help in how to softmod my wii. its version 4.2E. also will i be able to play download games and where are good places to get these downloads prfarably for free.

11 Comments

theres loads of tuts on google mate as for the games how fast is your net as there mostly over 4gb each so take awhile to download

Original Poster

sunsetman;8745521

theres loads of tuts on google mate as for the games how fast is your net … theres loads of tuts on google mate as for the games how fast is your net as there mostly over 4gb each so take awhile to download

thanks for the fast reply. internet is really fast but don't have a figure. what do u mean by tuts???

You don't need help, you just need to follow the instructions. I soft mod'd my 4.2E Wii following them, and it took about an hour total. Easy enough.

Original Poster

dxx;8745545

You don't need help, you just need to follow the instructions. I soft … You don't need help, you just need to follow the instructions. I soft mod'd my 4.2E Wii following them, and it took about an hour total. Easy enough.

which instructions did u follow there are someone different 1s and im confused which 1s will actually work

dealslover;8745544

thanks for the fast reply. internet is really fast but don't have a … thanks for the fast reply. internet is really fast but don't have a figure. what do u mean by tuts???

tutorials mate

wiiguide.co.cc/

All files are in the AIO Kit download link near the top of page.

Original Poster

cheers all but i think i will use the guide/link given by W1zz.

thats a good guide any probs im sure we will all help you out

best bet instal a usb loader and get an external harddrive and install the games on to it.
    as for d/l the games use newsgroups a small fee may be required or use torrents but newsgroups are more reliable & faster
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1536
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions