Groups

SoftUK.com (Lack of) Customer Services

I recently purchased Guitar Hero Aerosmith Solus using the discount code,
    "COOL 12" which brought the order total to £11.43. However, according to my
    credit card statement I have been charged £12.99. Obviously I would not have ordered
    it from SoftUK.com if I'd have known, as WHSmith were doing the same game for £11.93 (+ Quidco I might add) at the time.

I e-mailed SoftUK.com about this (twice) and they told me tough ****. I've used SoftUK.com many many times and never experienced any problems until now. For the sake of £1.56 they have lost a pretty good customer. It staggers me how little a company can value a customer! Gone are the days of goodwill gestures to keep customers, eh?

4 Comments

yeah.

My SoftUK woes..

I've shopped with these before, they are a nightmare - I ordered a few games that came to around £60 and despite me having a SoftUK collector account and that they have my bank details to pay the credit into they wanted me to fax or send a copy of a utility bill or passport or driving licence before they would dispatch the order!!

I said due to identity theft I wasn't going to do this - so I said I'd like to cancel the order - 'OK that's cancelled' came the casual reply..

I then had to order all the games separately and some of them came unseald/dirty/used looking so I returned them. Now all of a sudden my account seems to be 'on hold' and I can no longer order from them.

Spoke to them many times on the phone - the office there seems very quiet indeed - they said they will try and sort my account out but I don't think I'll be back.

Another good customer lost.

they don't exist anymore

[url]www.coolshop.co.uk[/url]

http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/html/uk/Minisites/1.jpg

lol

Original Poster

Alfonse;5081476

they don't exist anymore[url]www.coolshop.co.uk[/url]lol

I thought that was a joke until I visited the site again for myself!!

Well I guess this explains why they couldn't give a stuff about customer retention!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832302
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697

See more discussions