Groups

software downlaods

Hi all, been a member here for months, but only today found out that there is a 'free software downloads' area....for the life of me i can't find where it is...could someone post a link? cheers.

5 Comments

There is no dedicated area... we used to have one big thread, but don't really use that anymore.

To be honest if it is software downloads that you are after - this isn't really the kind of place you will find em.....

Most of those type of bits are on other sites...... Errr... how can I put it?? You know file sharing.... I wont say any names and im not getting into the rights and wrongs of it - but suffice to say there are quite a few out there......

Original Poster

I know what you mean, i know all about those sites.
    I just thought that there was a 'useful' software area, free anti virus, system scanners, media players, things like that, but fear not, cheers.

You are thinking of this thread, its a shame its not used much now as there is some good freeware available, ive just started using openoffice this week and already I prefer it to Microsofts offerings new and old. The thread introduced people to some useful software to that you never knew you needed!

[CENTER] ][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Free useful software[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Original Poster

Thank you very much harlzter.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682209
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions