Solar/Battery Net christmas lights

Hi, seen loads of outdoor trees (conifers etc) with lights on. It looks like the lights are on what I can only describe as a net. Does anyone know what I mean and where I can buy them from please? They would need to be solar or battery powered though. Thanks

4 Comments

ebay I got some solar ones off there from uk sellers decent quality and fast delivery

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

ebay I got some solar ones off there from uk sellers decent quality and … ebay I got some solar ones off there from uk sellers decent quality and fast delivery

Thank you I think they must be on a net or joined together somehow as they seem to just be just placed on or over the tree and look really nice

Try Wilkinsons, if some left they had 800 battery LED lights, reduced to £16 (when I was in store on 28th at Wellington) , bought some last year in the sale for about £12, uses 3 x D cell batteries on a timer 6 hours on 18 off, been up since the 8th December and still going well. Have checked the website and not seeing any now so guess in store only if at all.

Original Poster

tonerodgers

Try Wilkinsons, if some left they had 800 battery LED lights, reduced to … Try Wilkinsons, if some left they had 800 battery LED lights, reduced to £16 (when I was in store on 28th at Wellington) , bought some last year in the sale for about £12, uses 3 x D cell batteries on a timer 6 hours on 18 off, been up since the 8th December and still going well. Have checked the website and not seeing any now so guess in store only if at all.

Thank you so much, I have a Wilkos locally to me, I'll give them a call.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to cancel Sky subscription23
    2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
    3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
    4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions