SOLARTRONIC LUXURY CHAIR HELP

7 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2008
comet.co.uk/sho…ric

Has anyone got this chair or had a go of it b4 in a shop?

If so, is it any good?

And how big is it? the pic looks asif it coluld be really small?

Is it worth the money?

Thanx in advance.

7 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

I have had a go of this one!
]http//ww…08B
It was fun!! And a decent size, I saw the other one, but there was a young kid on it at the time, and my OH was a bit embarrassed at me sitting on the chair and giggling!!! So we left shortly after!

It does not look too small.

Original Poster

tovi;3647709

I have had a go of this … I have had a go of this one!]http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/319724/SOLARTRONIC-TS808BIt was fun!! And a decent size, I saw the other one, but there was a young kid on it at the time, and my OH was a bit embarrassed at me sitting on the chair and giggling!!! So we left shortly after! :)It does not look too small.

thanx for your reply

was it around the size of an average chair?

probably a tad smaller than the average armchair. It was a couple of weeks ago when i seen it, but it may also looked a bit smaller in the huge shop!?
The one i tried, my mate has a chair similar to this in her sitting room, but not massaging! She has a 3 and a 2 seater and the chair does not look out of place!
And I think the 2 chairs were about the same size!? Sorry if I dont make much sense, but i am trying too!!??:thinking:

Original Poster

tovi;3648300

probably a tad smaller than the average armchair. It was a couple of … probably a tad smaller than the average armchair. It was a couple of weeks ago when i seen it, but it may also looked a bit smaller in the huge shop!?The one i tried, my mate has a chair similar to this in her sitting room, but not massaging! She has a 3 and a 2 seater and the chair does not look out of place! And I think the 2 chairs were about the same size!? Sorry if I dont make much sense, but i am trying too!!??:thinking:

ye u make sense lol, thanx for your help. if i have time after im goin to go down to comet and have a look,

i've left u some rep for your help

did you get the chair?

bought this chair for my brother at xmas, really nice chair for the money!
reclines in 2 positions, massage & heat seems good but just so you know you cannot have it on heat only.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions