SOLARTRONIC LUXURY CHAIR HELP

Found 3rd Dec 2008
comet.co.uk/sho…ric

Has anyone got this chair or had a go of it b4 in a shop?

If so, is it any good?

And how big is it? the pic looks asif it coluld be really small?

Is it worth the money?

Thanx in advance.

7 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

I have had a go of this one!
]http//ww…08B
It was fun!! And a decent size, I saw the other one, but there was a young kid on it at the time, and my OH was a bit embarrassed at me sitting on the chair and giggling!!! So we left shortly after!

It does not look too small.

Original Poster

tovi;3647709

I have had a go of this … I have had a go of this one!]http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/319724/SOLARTRONIC-TS808BIt was fun!! And a decent size, I saw the other one, but there was a young kid on it at the time, and my OH was a bit embarrassed at me sitting on the chair and giggling!!! So we left shortly after! :)It does not look too small.

thanx for your reply

was it around the size of an average chair?

probably a tad smaller than the average armchair. It was a couple of weeks ago when i seen it, but it may also looked a bit smaller in the huge shop!?
The one i tried, my mate has a chair similar to this in her sitting room, but not massaging! She has a 3 and a 2 seater and the chair does not look out of place!
And I think the 2 chairs were about the same size!? Sorry if I dont make much sense, but i am trying too!!??:thinking:

Original Poster

tovi;3648300

probably a tad smaller than the average armchair. It was a couple of … probably a tad smaller than the average armchair. It was a couple of weeks ago when i seen it, but it may also looked a bit smaller in the huge shop!?The one i tried, my mate has a chair similar to this in her sitting room, but not massaging! She has a 3 and a 2 seater and the chair does not look out of place! And I think the 2 chairs were about the same size!? Sorry if I dont make much sense, but i am trying too!!??:thinking:

ye u make sense lol, thanx for your help. if i have time after im goin to go down to comet and have a look,

i've left u some rep for your help

did you get the chair?

bought this chair for my brother at xmas, really nice chair for the money!
reclines in 2 positions, massage & heat seems good but just so you know you cannot have it on heat only.
Post a comment
@
    Text