Groups
    EXPIRED

Sold a PC case in FS/T, should I wrap the box in brown paper?

It has a pretty sturdy box, so there's no worries there, I'm just wondering if I should wrap it in brown paper as well. I have some but it's gonna use a hell of a lot of paper!
    Opinions?

5 Comments

Is there a load of writing on the box/pictures, if so wrap it it, otherwise use a roll of sellotape to make it tamper proof

Original Poster

chalkysoil

Is there a load of writing on the box/pictures, if so wrap it it, … Is there a load of writing on the box/pictures, if so wrap it it, otherwise use a roll of sellotape to make it tamper proof

There are pictures on the box... Hmm

whatsThePoint

If you feel you need to cover it with something put it in a black bag

Wouldn't be a bad idea but I don't have any bin bags lol

I buy end of line wallpaper rolls for 50p in B & Q, handy for wrapping parcels ( patterned side inwards!) Used to work for the Post office - we advised enough packing to be able to drop the parcels from a height of 7 foot safely, and copious amounts of sellotape/string etc. Make sure the address is sellotaped on to the parcel and put a return address inside it if not outside it, they can lead an interesting life in transit.

Original Poster

chalkysoil

I buy end of line wallpaper rolls for 50p in B & Q, handy for wrapping … I buy end of line wallpaper rolls for 50p in B & Q, handy for wrapping parcels ( patterned side inwards!) Used to work for the Post office - we advised enough packing to be able to drop the parcels from a height of 7 foot safely, and copious amounts of sellotape/string etc. Make sure the address is sellotaped on to the parcel and put a return address inside it if not outside it, they can lead an interesting life in transit.

That's actually quite a genius idea lol. It's due to be picked up by courier tomorrow though so not enough time to go to B&Q!

Unless there are other addresses on the box i wouldn't bother. Just make sure your address stands out clearly. A layer of paper that you've had to wrestle with won't make much difference!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?89
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?66
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door22
      4. DVD storage22

See more discussions