Sold item 3 Weeks ago still haven't been paid

I sold a gioteck light bar in the fs/ft and they said they would pay when they got the money ive waited and waited asked them multiple times on msn they finall claim they have the money, i pm him my details and i am still awaiting payment im getting a bit tired of waiting after 3 weeks, any advice on what i could do , i noticed the user was online last night so will most likely of seen my pm as a window pops up, i will post the link to the item in the next post , thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

Resell the item....they've had their chance....

Leave him some negative feedback and sell elsewhere, also report him to the mods for time wasting

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;3263226

Resell the item....they've had their chance....

RedIron;3263287

Leave him some negative feedback and sell elsewhere, also report him to … Leave him some negative feedback and sell elsewhere, also report him to the mods for time wasting

Thanks to both of you for the advice :thumbsup:, im a bit reluctant to leave negative feedback and report to the mods i might just keep it after all the hassle :x

ALEXSHEFF92;3263312

Thanks to both of you for the advice :thumbsup:, im a bit reluctant to … Thanks to both of you for the advice :thumbsup:, im a bit reluctant to leave negative feedback and report to the mods i might just keep it after all the hassle :x

Your well within your rights to keep it now (i.e. back out of the sale yourself) if you don't neg him / report it to mods though chances are he will just do it again to another member

Sell it again and nagative feedback

naughty.

YOU WAITED 3 weeks for £12.50 !! ~ And he claim not to have £12.50?? ~ how was he going to pay, picking up lost coins from the streets.
Don't sell it to him, he might claim other excuses next like lost in post , damage item......etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763974
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions