Groups

Sold out concert ticket's - Where apart form Ebay is best to buy ?

The missus is wanting a single ticket for a Glasgow concert in 4 weeks, Sold out everywhere and now (Well 1 now, but very expensive) in Ebay...

Has anyone bought from Viagogo or Seatwave before ?

The £20 ticket is on sale at £50ish (Fair enough) but VAT and commision takes it to £75...

May have to be a last resort, anyone bought from these 2 companies ?

Thanks

maxmix

13 Comments

ticketmaster?

is it the muse concert?

What is the concert, generally more tickets do come available in the days leading upto a concert.

Original Poster

cribert;6548637

ticketmaster?is it the muse concert?

Sold out on all the conventional sites, inc O2 Academy links also....

It's for Toby Keith in Glasgow next month....

If it's going to have to be £75 then fair do's I will need to get her this lol

maxmix

PS I just dont want to order from a www that I know nothing about etc....

viagogo.co.uk/Con…NOX

Seems the most popular + the £25 extra when you click etc.... (And they have stock) (Damn Touts lol)

I dont want to chance the 140 mile drive on the day for her and buy off someone at the door etc

Original Poster

solarforce;6548726

try here]http://scarletmist.com/submit_fest1.asp

Thanks M8 but out of all these artists on the dropdown menu, The Yank aint on the list lol

maxmix

maxmix;6548856

Thanks M8 but out of all these artists on the dropdown menu, The Yank … Thanks M8 but out of all these artists on the dropdown menu, The Yank aint on the list lolmaxmix

just done the search myself, sorry dude hope you find a reasonable price ticket

solarforce;6548957

just done the search myself, sorry dude hope you find a reasonable price … just done the search myself, sorry dude hope you find a reasonable price ticket

It's worth registering on the site (scarlet mist) that you want a ticket, someone might post one for sale before the gig and get in touch??

Good luck

sb1876;6549088

It's worth registering on the site (scarlet mist) that you want a ticket, … It's worth registering on the site (scarlet mist) that you want a ticket, someone might post one for sale before the gig and get in touch??Good luck

good point

have you tried getmein?

I have heard they will be releasing more soon, not sure if this is true.

Viagogo are safe I believe.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;6550281

I was going to suggest Scarletmist too.Keep checking nearer the … I was going to suggest Scarletmist too.Keep checking nearer the date.:thumbsup:Jumpingphil.

Cheers Phil, it's down a tenner ATM with viagogo £65 del, I think i'll just go with this and that gets it over....

maxmix

maxmix;6599089

Cheers Phil, it's down a tenner ATM with viagogo £65 del, I think i'll … Cheers Phil, it's down a tenner ATM with viagogo £65 del, I think i'll just go with this and that gets it over....maxmix

cough cough, cheers who:whistling::whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846344
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4362033
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764684
      4. Samsung Note 866

See more discussions