Sold phone on ebay -

Banned 8 replies
Found 27th Nov 2009
is Eligiusz even a proper name? has paid with a confirmed address it says i'm protected some how? has plenty of feedback and is all positive and buys nothing but mobile phones started buying them in october 28th

8 Comments

i used to deal with a guy like the above alot on ebay, was buying phones to re-sell on or send home etc

Original Poster Banned

Dub1;7023265

i used to deal with a guy like the above alot on ebay, was buying phones … i used to deal with a guy like the above alot on ebay, was buying phones to re-sell on or send home etc

okay so is quite safe? google suggests its polish

Just make sure you record the IMEI number :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tonyg1962;7023310

Just make sure you record the IMEI number :thumbsup:

it's a sealed box, if it comes back opened I'm not refunding. Though thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:

lumoruk;7023330

it's a sealed box, if it comes back opened I'm not refunding. Though … it's a sealed box, if it comes back opened I'm not refunding. Though thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:

PP will decide for you on refunding, you dont have a chance

lumoruk;7023330

it's a sealed box, if it comes back opened I'm not refunding. Though … it's a sealed box, if it comes back opened I'm not refunding. Though thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:

The number will be on the box also :thumbsup:

picture of it sealed first should do the trick!!

yea m8 guy i used to sell to was polish as well, also a few guys from turkey etc, the costs of phones out there are way above our's, so they buy and send home make a few quid etc, the guy who i sold to after a while used to come pick up for cash, he didnt look like he had a pot to pee in lol but he explained what he was doing and was making a few quid so fair play to him
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options78
    2. Flowers for anniversary44
    3. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?33
    4. Help: NowTV Movie pass923

See more discussions