Sold something on Ebay. Buyer isn't collecting parcel...

1 reply
Found 12th May 2010
Basically I sold a mouse for £45 to somebody two weekends ago. I sent it a day later and according to the tracking delivery was attempted at 13:29 on 04/05/10, but it seems he/she haven't bothered to rearrange delivery after it. It was sent recorded signed for, which according the RM site means it will be sent back to the sender after a week. I've sent a message giving them the tracking ID just in case they wanted to phone their sorting office but they haven't bothered to respond...

If this person tries to claim I didn't sent it, could I be accountable for paying for it to be dispatched again? I've long since withdrawn the £45 and spent it, so it'll be pretty weak if he attempts to file a dispute of some sort...especially as I cannot remember putting the senders address on it.

1. Misc
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Parcel
1 Comment

just keep all the details and if they claim through paypal you have the proof you sent it and they didnt collect it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…54117
    3. Stock informer22
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247666

See more discussions