Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 6th Apr 2013
We are in the process of selling our house and buying another. We received a letter today from our solictor which lists queries that the buyers solicitor has. One of these is to provide a gas certificate for the year 2012.

The combi boiler we have is over 10 years old and was installed before we moved to the property 3 years ago. As far as I know we did not get any installation certificates etc when we moved in (all of the paperwork is with the solicitor at the moment).

We have had the boiler and gas fire serviced by British Gas yearly which states that everything thing is in working order, would this do? Solicitor is shut until Monday.
Community Updates
Post a comment