Can one like this be used with tablets?
    If so, can it be reused?
    Thinking about it for leeds festival!
    Thanks
    Jack

11 Comments

Like what?

a pic may be helpful

those are army issue hexi cookers.use them all the time.they are good,and tehre are ways of making them last longer.the cooker its self is reusable were as the fuel isnt.if u do decide to get one let me know and il give u a briefing

Original Poster

sig1169;6100527

those are army issue hexi cookers.use them all the time.they are good,and … those are army issue hexi cookers.use them all the time.they are good,and tehre are ways of making them last longer.the cooker its self is reusable were as the fuel isnt.if u do decide to get one let me know and il give u a briefing

Cheers!
    Think I may order one, and around 100 tablets cos there will be 5 of us using it!

spikeyjacko;6100533

Cheers!Think I may order one, and around 100 tablets cos there will be 5 … Cheers!Think I may order one, and around 100 tablets cos there will be 5 of us using it!

ive used them for d of e and was thinking about taking it to leeds, but i dont think i can be bothered. i have a few spare ones, quite used but if you pay postage i can send it out today. got no tablets though

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6100759

ive used them for d of e and was thinking about taking it to leeds, but i … ive used them for d of e and was thinking about taking it to leeds, but i dont think i can be bothered. i have a few spare ones, quite used but if you pay postage i can send it out today. got no tablets though

How much woulod you be wanting?

spikeyjacko;6100792

How much woulod you be wanting?

just cover postage. so what would that be, £2? il wrap it up too

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6100863

just cover postage. so what would that be, £2? il wrap it up too

Hmm do you mind if I let you know this aft?
    Just gonna go have a quick look in a camping shop!

spikeyjacko;6100891

Hmm do you mind if I let you know this aft?Just gonna go have a quick … Hmm do you mind if I let you know this aft?Just gonna go have a quick look in a camping shop!

no problem:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deadduck_145;6100897

no problem:thumbsup:

Hi I managed to get my hands on a solid fuel stove cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions