Some advice on what price to sell games...

7 replies
Found 9th Apr 2009
I have had a look at cex but their silly prices not much help. Anyone know how much I would get for Zelda on the wii and Super paper mario on the wii please? I have boxes etc. I havent sold on here before, but I want to sell these if its worth my while. Thanks

7 Comments

Zelda ~£22
SPM ~£15

Original Poster

thesaint;4879279

Zelda ~£22SPM ~£15

Thanks! I have no idea about these things...thats the recorded delivered price yes?

yea thats about what you should be asking for them. i wouldn't let them go for less tbh.
[Edit] and i wouldnt bother with the recorded delivery, just get proof of postage.

Original Poster

Jetpac;4879332

yea thats about what you should be asking for them. i wouldn't let them … yea thats about what you should be asking for them. i wouldn't let them go for less tbh.

Thank you! I dont really like either and I dont understand the hack thing on zelda....so I will put them up next week:thumbsup:

[url]www.gamestracker.com[/url]

decent new and used comparison site

bargainhunter2009;4879306

Thanks! I have no idea about these things...thats the recorded delivered … Thanks! I have no idea about these things...thats the recorded delivered price yes?

I mean you'd get around(~) those figures. I don't use recorded delivery, so you'd have to check the price of that yourself.

Original Poster

mbgringo;4879345

[url]www.gamestracker.com[/url]decent new and used comparison site

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247677
    2. Which wall design do you like best?01
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions