EXPIRED

Some advice please...

Hi Guys, although I started using this site last year (to check up on deals etc) I'm new to posting and yesterday tried to help somebody out by giving them a link to the pic that they needed for their first post (they asked for help as they didn't know how to do it) but when they clicked my link and entered it into the image URL it has come up with a pic of the item that I am currently posting on HUKD... Somehow they have got mixed up!
I posted again with the correct link but now both of my messages have dissappeared from the thread and my listing pic of the Goonies still appears on their listing....
I feel really awful about this as I was trying to help out and it has gone horribly wrong and worse than that the poster has a really good first deal that I've took advantage of!
Can any of you more experienced posters please help??? I don't want this poster to not get the credit they deserve for a wrong pic!
I'm new to all of this and should have probably waited til I'd learned how to navigate the site better before I jumped straight in!
Any advice on what to do would be gratefully recieved. Thank You.

6 Comments

My advice would be to stop worrying about it.

Original Poster

Here is the link to the deal I'm going on about
hotukdeals.com/ite…t-e

Original Poster

hunchback;7206295

My advice would be to stop worrying about it.

Yeah I know but I feel really bad... and it's so embarrasing!:oops:

why don't you click on the report post button and expain to a mod- they might be able to change it for you - in my experience they are really helpful.

Original Poster

lucerysmum;7206329

why don't you click on the report post button and expain to a mod- they … why don't you click on the report post button and expain to a mod- they might be able to change it for you - in my experience they are really helpful.

Thank You, I've given that a go... Hope they sort it:)

Original Poster

lucerysmum;7206329

why don't you click on the report post button and expain to a mod- they … why don't you click on the report post button and expain to a mod- they might be able to change it for you - in my experience they are really helpful.

Seems to have worked, pic is as it should be so problem solved.

Thank You for your help, much appreciated :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826

See more discussions