some advice please lost/stolen pay as you go nokia 5800

hi i was in town on friday during the day and i used my phone just as i got of the bus then went around the shops i got a text then put my phone back in my pocket later on when i was wating for the bus back home i noticed my phone was not there so when i got home i phoned up and got it barred with 02 i then went to the police station and said what had happened he then gave me a pink piece of paper and said i can get the refrence piece of paper in a couple of days so anyway i have it insured with geek squad through the carphone warehouse i phoned them up today to let them know i am wating on a refrence number and i told them the pink piece of paper says lost report and they said i am not covered for loss just theft so what should i do go back to the police station and say it was theft because i amm 99% sure it never fell out my pocket i am sure someone must have took it as it was busy it cost me 215 for the phone plus 40 for the insurance

11 Comments

It's too late now

Original Poster

RedIron;5435992

It's too late now

but i never actually said to the police i lost it i said it was there and then when i went to get it it was off i didnt want to go in saying it was stolen as i n ever saw anyone do it know what i mean

Banned

a losr reort is different to a stolen one, not sure how you will get on with the police

Original Poster

sassie;5436048

a losr reort is different to a stolen one, not sure how you will get on … a losr reort is different to a stolen one, not sure how you will get on with the police

should i go to the police station and say to them do you think they will change it?

Banned

tonico;5436087

should i go to the police station and say to them do you think they will … should i go to the police station and say to them do you think they will change it?

well you aint losing nothing by asking, but i doubt for one minute they will do anything

Banned

tonico;5436087

should i go to the police station and say to them do you think they will … should i go to the police station and say to them do you think they will change it?

This happened to me a few months back, the police just looked at me and told me they would not change anything as the reason being i never stated anything in the first place about it possibly being stolen.

Mine wasnt even lost or stolen either. It was in my pocket.

mod

Tonico
I have removed the duplicate thread.
If needs be you can edit the title of this one

You have no evidence or even any suggestion that its been stolen. youve lost it

Phone insurance is just another con:x

Banned

i thought phone insuarnace was for loss/damage/theft

Banned

sassie;5437183

i thought phone insuarnace was for loss/damage/theft

The majority of companys who deals with phones claim that phones are insured for loss, but when u contact the insurance they say there not.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1958
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846135
    3. Pink Balls613
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2449

See more discussions