EXPIRED

Some Broadband/ Mobile advice please!

Im currently on Orange broadband, paying £17.61 for Up to 8 Meg speed (actually 2meg), 2 GB download guidance, including Wireless & Talk..

I have been on for over my contract length and i know i can get it cheaper.. Im also looking to get a contract phone on orange as its the only network that works by me! Just a £15 a month contract because i dont need a heavy use contract

Im guessing it would be cheaper to call orange and sort a mobile and broadband package? The only problem is im not really happy with the service. I often have to 'repair' the network when i go online, and the signal seems to be poorer than it was a few months ago..

Any suggestions on how to get the best deal?

Cheers

5 Comments

try Aol 14,99 month, or a rolling 1 month contract,

failing that, ring orange and tell them u can get aol for 14,99 with calls, etc, ask them to better it, it worked for me, when i was out of contract with orange, they lowered it to 12.99, which is what i,m paying now,

Original Poster

what package are you getting for 12.99 mate?

up to 8 mb, free evening n weekend calls, been with them for a few good years, i keep ringing every year to price match others when my contract is up, as come down a fair bit since i first signed up with them, its a nice trick to use every year once u coming to end of contract.

Banned

i work for orange broadband , any problems let me know ill see what i can do with your account , i know what you mean with the package . u being on 8 meg but only recieving 2 meg can be because of the length of your line from the exchange but it shouldnt be reduced to that much i can look into it for you if you wish ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions