Groups

Some free Steam PC games codes from March humble Bundle

Hi all,

Got some unwanted codes here for some PC games from this months humble bundle. First come........(please only take if you want game, dont just horde. Sharing is caring) Please let community know if you've claimed code.
    Enjoy.

Space Run Galaxy
    EBC77-HYG57-29MHY

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
    EA2MN-VIQGR-88EV7

RIVE
    ECP25-PD3JY-KIEXF

Flat Heroes
    DA2DD-QMCCV-5M2ZG

Morphblade
    DJ3ZB-6XGPE-T7H2K

11 Comments

All taken OP, thanks for sharing anyway.

In the future, please think of dropping off the codes to Illusionary's giveaway or sending out codes via PM. Lots of bots out there as well as people who just take everything and give no thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/9IVHlP5.jpg

Lol, please only take if you want game, bless, when will people learn, the first person would have taken all for sure.

should have at least had the decency to thank the op for the codes.

Original Poster

tsimehC

All taken OP, thanks for sharing anyway. In the future, please think of … All taken OP, thanks for sharing anyway. In the future, please think of dropping off the codes to Illusionary's giveaway or sending out codes via PM. Lots of bots out there as well as people who just take everything and give no thanks.

Ok understood. Thanks for guidance.

Original Poster

Daytrader

Lol, please only take if you want game, bless, when will people learn, … Lol, please only take if you want game, bless, when will people learn, the first person would have taken all for sure.

Thanks, post like that make me not want to share full stop!

daBluone

Thanks, post like that make me not want to share full stop!

Yeh a bit harsh mate, i take it back but annoying when people dont say thx, anyway, thx for offering the free keys to us.

Thanks daBluone.
    Here are some HB codes, maybe usefull for someone:

Dashlane Premium
    1RWZB9JFMVNE
    Redemption instruction: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002615527

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ (Steam)
    85PRT-YVQMA-L92AN

Train Simulator 2016 (Steam)
    IYY9J-GCYQH-WT6IR

Enjoy!

Just for people's knowledge in regards to the comments above.

Sites like this and forums are scraped. Scripts run and take keys before you can blink if the timing is right.

Thanks OP for sharing though

Here is yet another Steam code, for those that were not paying attention so far...

Stillsomesuchnonsense (2017):
    0KMAK-31TST-0PN0W

fanpages

Here is yet another Steam code, for those that were not paying attention … Here is yet another Steam code, for those that were not paying attention so far...Stillsomesuchnonsense (2017):0KMAK-31TST-0PN0W

Thanks, I redeemed it. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I enjoyed the first game in the series.

fanpages

Here is yet another Steam code, for those that were not paying attention … Here is yet another Steam code, for those that were not paying attention so far...Stillsomesuchnonsense (2017):0KMAK-31TST-0PN0W

Bo0td

Thanks, I redeemed it. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I enjoyed … Thanks, I redeemed it. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I enjoyed the first game in the series.

You're very welcome.

It's a multi-redemption case, though, so others can make use of it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      3. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343

See more discussions