Some help needed.

I used to go to the National slimming clinic and was put on a pill called phentermine.
It is an appetite suppressant and really worked for me at the time.
I have moved now and there is not a clinic anywhere near to me.
I wondered if anyone knows if it is possible to get phentermine anywhere else or have any other suggestions of similar products.
Thanks

5 Comments

Banned

is this a prescribed pill? Never heard of slimming clinics dishing out pills

ebay? will be dodgy. u can get hunger surpressants from gp u know...my doc will give them to me if i can lose some weight in a month to prove determination....but im not so sure..i eat when im bored!

you can get a natural appeitite surpressent from holland and barrett called grapefruit pectin fibre, its based on the idea of a grapefruit diet, but obviously you dont have to go through the hassle of having to eat grapefruits all the time.

landofdan;4566011

you can get a natural appeitite surpressent from holland and barrett … you can get a natural appeitite surpressent from holland and barrett called grapefruit pectin fibre, its based on the idea of a grapefruit diet, but obviously you dont have to go through the hassle of having to eat grapefruits all the time.

love ur avatar!

landofdan;4566011

you can get a natural appeitite surpressent from holland and barrett … you can get a natural appeitite surpressent from holland and barrett called grapefruit pectin fibre, its based on the idea of a grapefruit diet, but obviously you dont have to go through the hassle of having to eat grapefruits all the time.

I would avoid any dodgy grapefruit diet ............grapefruit is not tollerated very well by the liver,and therefore can actually damage your liver.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1015
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2181
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions