Groups

some help please cooking quorn chicken pieces

hi all the cooking instructions are on how to cook it with a sauce the last time i cooked them in a pan with oil and they werent that nice so any suggestions as i want them with my stir fry cheers

9 Comments

I spray some 1cal into a pan and let them sizzle a bit whilst stirring. Then add your sauce or do whatever

In my experience they are a bit bland; I would fry them on their own, maybe with a dash of sesame oil, some garlic, soy sauce, chilli, a bit of honey perhaps, lime juice if you've got it, a pinch of Chinese 5 spice; then add the rest of the stir fry veg. I don't usually add a sauce to mine but I like soy sauce and the ingredients that you've fried the quorn in should make a good sauce on their own.

Original Poster

thanks ive found a thai green curry sachet i think i will have that with them

Lulu'sMammy;7805910

I spray some 1cal into a pan and let them sizzle a bit whilst stirring. … I spray some 1cal into a pan and let them sizzle a bit whilst stirring. Then add your sauce or do whatever

Oh yeah, I bet you add a bit of sauce, you wicked girl! :w00t:

I'm doing sweet and sour tomoz with quorn...i eat loads of it

Trickyjabs;7807143

Oh yeah, I bet you add a bit of sauce, you wicked girl! :w00t:

Cheeeeeeky! Is our break organised yet?

If I am not using a sauce (e.g. in a stirfry) I usually add chilli powder or curry powder to the oil, heat the oil and then fry them. Gives them a bit more flavour

Become a meat eater and do it the easy way.

Quorn tastes like plastic.

Just read your post after a google search, 4 years late but thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions