some help please cooking quorn chicken pieces

Found 10th Feb 2010
hi all the cooking instructions are on how to cook it with a sauce the last time i cooked them in a pan with oil and they werent that nice so any suggestions as i want them with my stir fry cheers
Community Updates
MiscChickenQuorn
9 Comments
I spray some 1cal into a pan and let them sizzle a bit whilst stirring. Then add your sauce or do whatever
In my experience they are a bit bland; I would fry them on their own, maybe with a dash of sesame oil, some garlic, soy sauce, chilli, a bit of honey perhaps, lime juice if you've got it, a pinch of Chinese 5 spice; then add the rest of the stir fry veg. I don't usually add a sauce to mine but I like soy sauce and the ingredients that you've fried the quorn in should make a good sauce on their own.
thanks ive found a thai green curry sachet i think i will have that with them
Lulu'sMammy;7805910

I spray some 1cal into a pan and let them sizzle a bit whilst stirring. … I spray some 1cal into a pan and let them sizzle a bit whilst stirring. Then add your sauce or do whatever

Oh yeah, I bet you add a bit of sauce, you wicked girl! :w00t:
I'm doing sweet and sour tomoz with quorn...i eat loads of it
Trickyjabs;7807143

Oh yeah, I bet you add a bit of sauce, you wicked girl! :w00t:

Cheeeeeeky! Is our break organised yet?
If I am not using a sauce (e.g. in a stirfry) I usually add chilli powder or curry powder to the oil, heat the oil and then fry them. Gives them a bit more flavour
Become a meat eater and do it the easy way.

Quorn tastes like plastic.
Just read your post after a google search, 4 years late but thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants