Groups

Some help with microwave food pls

i'm in work atm and i've brought my tea in with me- a potato and a boil in the bag fish in butter sauce but i forgot to check how long to put the fish in the microwave for and i never use microwaves so haven't got a clue.... anyone know how long i should put it in for plsss? rep will be given.

thx
    lynds xxx

31 Comments

i'd guess about 6-8 mins? (depending on microwave) give it a shake half way through

Your best thing to do with this is cook it for maybe 2-3 minutes at first, but then keep checking it and adding it for another minute or so if need be! Nothing worse than it being overcooked, although undercooked ain't good! Just keep checking it

off the top of my head i would say about 10 mins but keep checking, as you would usually cook it in the water for about 20 mins, also it would depend on whether it was defrosted or not. I would keep prodding until it is soft and the bag should expand too, hope this helps if it makes any sense x x
    glad these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^could help i'm useless

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4134128

i'd guess about 6-8 mins? (depending on microwave) give it a shake half … i'd guess about 6-8 mins? (depending on microwave) give it a shake half way through

thanks everyone.... been waiting for hubby to ring all night so i could ask him and sods law when i put this thread up he rang :roll:
    he said 2 mins then shake it then another min..... now i've just realised i haven't got a plate :w00t: :oops:

will rep you all xxx

can't rep you again just now angel but i will as soon as i can xx

What about your spud?
    About six minutes for fish in bag.

Frozen fish in parsley sauce is 12 mins...
    So if its fresh or defrosted then i would say 6 mins.... check after 5 mins though...

These times are for the youngs fish fillets in the microwaveable bag...

lyndsbowes;4134229

thanks everyone.... been waiting for hubby to ring all night so i could … thanks everyone.... been waiting for hubby to ring all night so i could ask him and sods law when i put this thread up he rang :roll:he said 2 mins then shake it then another min..... now i've just realised i haven't got a plate :w00t: :oops:will rep you all xxxcan't rep you again just now angel but i will as soon as i can xx

no probs hun hope you can find a plate x x and enjoy your food :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rockyfella;4134230

What about your spud?About six minutes for fish in bag.

i know how long to do a spud for :thumbsup:

Banned

GUYSZ! HOW TO COOK FUD?????111!!

Srslyy I need halp! I cannot cook my food.

To the internet-wagon! Let's get on the information super-highway and help this lady out!

Original Poster

Angelstar;4134267

no probs hun hope you can find a plate x x and enjoy your food :thumbsup:

thx hunny..... rep added now

lyndsbowes;4134306

thx hunny..... rep added now

thank you very much x x x :thumbsup:

Where do you work Lyn, it's so late.

Original Poster

DanJackson;4134297

GUYSZ! HOW TO COOK FUD?????111!!Srslyy I need halp! I cannot cook my … GUYSZ! HOW TO COOK FUD?????111!!Srslyy I need halp! I cannot cook my food. To the internet-wagon! Let's get on the information super-highway and help this lady out!

who are you :?

i can cook brilliantly thanx don't know how long to put stuff into microwaves (which isn't cooking) coz i cook proper food.

as for the super-highway, you could go and take a running jump onto it :whistling:

Original Poster

Abvance;4134359

Where do you work Lyn, it's so late.

work in my hubby's cousins taxi office.... was only helping out over xmas tho so soon wont be :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Angelstar;4134347

thank you very much x x x :thumbsup:

you're welcome sweet xx

If you got large spuds then 8 mins for a jacket potato.

Original Poster

dontasciime;4134414

If you got large spuds then 8 mins for a jacket potato.

:giggle: done it for 5 coz wasn't that big :-D

Didn't know Alan was actually Niko Bellik.

Original Poster

Abvance;4134443

:w00t: don't know who that is :oops:

edit just realised of that car game on the xbox :-D

Abvance;4134443

No, he's Roman...

I just took that soboho(sp?) chick out on a second date, took her to a strip club and she loved it, when I took her home she ordered me upstairs.... lolol...

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4134580

No, he's Roman...:)I just took that soboho(sp?) chick out on a second … No, he's Roman...:)I just took that soboho(sp?) chick out on a second date, took her to a strip club and she loved it, when I took her home she ordered me upstairs.... lolol...

lmao..... my hubby done that far to often imo :giggle:

90 minutes on high and don't pierce the bag :thumbsup:

Original Poster

owlass;4134663

90 minutes on high and don't pierce the bag :thumbsup:

hahaha i've already eaten it now so

lyndsbowes;4134672

hahaha i've already eaten it now so

why did ya take nikks to work with ya anyway :?

I'd say 2 Mins then shake it and give it another minute...........oh.......and don't forget a plate.

Not too late am i :whistling:

Original Poster

owlass;4134747

why did ya take nikks to work with ya anyway :?

:shock: nikki wouldn't fit in the microwave :?

Original Poster

Syzable;4134771

I'd say 2 Mins then shake it and give it another … I'd say 2 Mins then shake it and give it another minute...........oh.......and don't forget a plate.Not too late am i :whistling:

:giggle: i forgot my knife as well :oops: nevermind was still nice :-D

lyndsbowes;4134783

:shock: nikki wouldn't fit in the microwave :?

you saying she's big :?

Original Poster

owlass;4135023

you saying she's big :?

well i hope she's bigger than the microwave.... i don't even think verne would fit in it :thinking:

lyndsbowes;4135292

well i hope she's bigger than the microwave.... i don't even think verne … well i hope she's bigger than the microwave.... i don't even think verne would fit in it :thinking:

ya want to microwave midgets now :? you have some strange ideas

what next , no smoke and drink :whistling:

Original Poster

owlass;4135367

ya want to microwave midgets now :? you have some strange ideas what … ya want to microwave midgets now :? you have some strange ideas what next , no smoke and drink :whistling:

:w00t: no i don't :lol: and yes that will be next but not sure when yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions