Groups

Some Important Laws Which Newton Forgot to State..........

Look in first post

13 Comments

Original Poster

LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will

start to move faster than the one you are in now.

LAW OF TELEPHONE: When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.

LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR : After your hands become

coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

LAW OF THE ALIBI: If you tell the boss you were late for work

because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.

BATH THEOREM: When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.

LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know

increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

LAW OF THE RESULT: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will!

LAW OF BIOMECHANICS: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

THEATRE RULE: People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive last.

LAW OF COFFEE: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee,

your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

TRUE :thumbsup:

All are so true :-D

And

THEATRE RULE: People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive … THEATRE RULE: People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive last.

Why do they always do that? Happens all the time. lol

JaYy_dOg;7832878

LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to … LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now. .

This is because when everyone starts moving from the fuller lane into the emptier lane, they become reversed, and the fuller lane is now the emptier lane :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7833011

All are so true :-DAndWhy do they always do that? Happens all the time. … All are so true :-DAndWhy do they always do that? Happens all the time. lol

Beacuse they want to sit the closest to where ever they are i guess, say like in a cinema or a footy match, you always wana sit the closest dont you.

LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases … LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

This one is the one that catches me out :whistling:

Nothing worse than being with the girlfiend then bumping into the wife

JaYy_dOg;7833057

Beacuse they want to sit the closest to where ever they are i guess, say … Beacuse they want to sit the closest to where ever they are i guess, say like in a cinema or a footy match, you always wana sit the closest dont you.

Nope, at the cinema i always head for the back.

Anyway, he means distance in from the aisle, in the middle of a row, so everyone has to get up to let them in, not distance from the front :thumbsup:

JaYy_dOg;7833057

Beacuse they want to sit the closest to where ever they are i guess, say … Beacuse they want to sit the closest to where ever they are i guess, say like in a cinema or a footy match, you always wana sit the closest dont you.

Nah, i've been to many movies before where say the first 4 rows have been empty and everyone's at the middle or back, as you have to look up when you are at the front.

I'm sure it means people moving to the middle seats when the movie is about to start. When they could just sit on the aisle and not get in the way.

Original Poster

peodude;7833071

Nope, at the cinema i always head for the back.Anyway, he means distance … Nope, at the cinema i always head for the back.Anyway, he means distance in from the aisle, in the middle of a row, so everyone has to get up to let them in, not distance from the front :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;7833084

Nah, i've been to many movies before where say the first 4 rows have been … Nah, i've been to many movies before where say the first 4 rows have been empty and everyone's at the middle or back, as you have to look up when you are at the front.I'm sure it means people moving to the middle seats when the movie is about to start. When they could just sit on the aisle and not get in the way.

Well whatever it is, its true;-)

LAW OF COFFEE: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee,

your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Always happens!!

LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to … LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

There's actually a fine science to choosing the fastest queue. I make like a little game out of picking my queue, and race my nearest rival to getting served first. I usually win. It's one of the fun perks of being a nerd.

just as you go to reply to a post someone beats you to it!!!!!!!

Just as a thread gets interesting, it gets locked or spammed :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue12
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?11
      3. word survey34
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …915

See more discussions