Groups

Some kind soul help me :) *orange wednesday*

Banned
    Sup guys,
    Off to cinema later on and would really appreciate it if someone could forward me a orange wednesday text!?

I can pay you the cost of the texts via paypal/bank transfer or whatever and would leave + rep

Anyone Please :)?
    x
    - Matt haha

17 Comments

If no one does Ill ask the missus to text me the code. Then I will text it to you.

ive been on orange for years and never used the orange wednesday thing? how do you do it?

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;6441685

If no one does Ill ask the missus to text me the code. Then I will text … If no one does Ill ask the missus to text me the code. Then I will text it to you.

Thanks a lot,
    I'l be leaving around.. 7.00pm

lprangle21;6441722

ive been on orange for years and never used the orange wednesday thing? … ive been on orange for years and never used the orange wednesday thing? how do you do it?

web.orange.co.uk/p/f…ays
    text

Text 'FILM' to 241 and we'll send you your ticket, pronto. Tickets cost 35p.

35p!! when did it go up?

chri1143;6441779

35p!! when did it go up?

Its been that for eons!

I made a thread about this about an hour ago and everyone ignored me :cry: lol

If anyone has any spares, can you let me know and also, does the codes have an expiry date incase my friend can't make it now since we can't find the orange sim?

If you reimburse me i'll do it,i'm only on PAYG "sobs" lol

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;6441800

I made a thread about this about an hour ago and everyone ignored me … I made a thread about this about an hour ago and everyone ignored me :cry: lolIf anyone has any spares, can you let me know and also, does the codes have an expiry date incase my friend can't make it now since we can't find the orange sim?

I'm guessing it is different for every wednesday

realfriendlyman;6441800

I made a thread about this about an hour ago and everyone ignored me … I made a thread about this about an hour ago and everyone ignored me :cry: lolIf anyone has any spares, can you let me know and also, does the codes have an expiry date incase my friend can't make it now since we can't find the orange sim?

You have to use it today/tonite

Next week is a different code and so on:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;6441802

If you reimburse me i'll do it,i'm only on PAYG "sobs" lol

How would you like the payment?
    and how much do you want :thumbsup:

*mucho love*

lprangle21;6441722

ive been on orange for years and never used the orange wednesday thing? … ive been on orange for years and never used the orange wednesday thing? how do you do it?

Text 'film' to 241

Conscept;6441821

How would you like the payment? and how much do you want :thumbsup:*mucho … How would you like the payment? and how much do you want :thumbsup:*mucho love*

I've pm'd you:thumbsup:

RFM, pm me and I'll give you mine :thumbsup:

lprangle21;6441722

You seem to be proficient on the internet - try googling "orange wednesday" - it's the first link :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;6441849

I've pm'd you:thumbsup:

PM'd you back,
    thanks a lot.
    :thumbsup:

No worries,done:)

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]Hi all,

Is there anyone kind enough out there to let me have their spare orange wednesday code for tonight? I have an orange sim now, but all my phones are vodafone, so I can't use it

If it could be texted to me I'd really appreciate it - I would be happy to pay the cost if anyone can help!

I'm going to see The Invention of Lying - anyone seen it?

Thanks in advance,

Ruth xx[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24103
      3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160

See more discussions