Groups

Some movie recommendations please (to rent)?

Hi all.

Just decided to sign up for Lovefilm but can't find anything I want to watch LOL!

Watched a bit of 'Salt' the other day which seemed good so added that and we watched 'Body of Lies' and we liked that, so can anyone please recommend anything else worth trying?

Thanks x

16 Comments

I enjoyed 'Remember me' recently, good ending.

SuperEd

harry brown ?

Debbie does Dallas

"mesrine" is great-its subtitled tho,but brilliant-same as "a prophet" or "22 bullets"

Tell us your fave films then people will have a better idea what to suggest

scooby doo the movie

Banned

joyeux noel

Original Poster

Thanks so far everyone

The only one so far that is our kind of film is 'Harry Brown' which we have watched - Remember me isn't my kind of film and OH doesn't like subtitled movies

Some movies we liked: Salt, Body of Lies, The Departed, Gran Torino, Taken, Snatch, Sin City, 300 ...

I like horrors but OH isnt really into them unless is has some action for him (Unlike Paranormal Activity which I love)

Not reeeeeeally into comedies but we both really liked Anger Management

No lovey dovey movies

seen from paris with love? wasnt too bad actiony flick.

Original Poster

zurich

seen from paris with love? wasnt too bad actiony flick.

added, thanks

My Sisters Keeper! The saddest film I have ever seen! xx

Banned

"Taken" is worth a watch...... very similar to another old fav of mine "target".

There are hundreds I could recommend, though you've probably seem a fair few of them! What type of films do you like? EDIT... just seen your likes.... will add a few...

Edited by: "guv" 30th Nov 2010

Original Poster

guv

"Taken" is worth a watch...... very similar to another old fav of mine … "Taken" is worth a watch...... very similar to another old fav of mine "target".There are hundreds I could recommend, though you've probably seem a fair few of them! What type of films do you like? EDIT... just seen your likes.... will add a few....

Thank you - and yeah we liked Taken too

Original Poster

I have 3 movies in my list kind peeps and two on them have been sent out to me - anyone else know any good movies, please?

Thanks x

inception, not sure if its out on dvd just yet though.

Original Poster

numptyj

inception, not sure if its out on dvd just yet though.

Thanks, it is but I have that Sky party thing booked so will be watching it free on Sky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2952
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions