Expired

Some of my Tesco clubcard vouchers expired yesterday, is there anything I can do?

Found 1st Mar 2014
Hi, yes I know I shouldn`t have let them expire, but haven`t been very well. Is there anything I can do?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Cry
Is it worth contacting Tesco themselves to see if they will help you?
You could try writing to Tesco customer services with the voucher details and why you did not use them in time. They may reissue them or give you some other money off vouchers. I contacted them once when I was late paying my Tesco credit card and they refunded the interest charge.
They used to extend them when you called up (I think they cancelled the vouchers and added the points back to your account or something similar) but I don't think they do that anymore still worth a try especially if you have a few.
I do not have the actual vouchers, they were on my clubcard account online, however not showing now, so I don't even know the voucher numbers. I tried phoning Tesco clubcard earlier, but were closed, so will have to wait till Monday, gutted I missed them by 1 day!
How much are they worth?
Just write to Tesco. They're all customer focussed atm and will probably send you some new ones out as a gesture of goodwill.
Ok I'll write to them, I'll keep this post open so I can update how I get on.....
ok, phoned and Tesco first said they have expired and theres nothing they can do, but then she said she could still see them on the system as only expired a few days ago, and will add them back to my account with my next points due in May, but said they should show online as of tomorrow, so well happy, thought I`d lost them! just got to check they go back on ok. So result
cazsilver

ok, phoned and Tesco first said they have expired and theres nothing … ok, phoned and Tesco first said they have expired and theres nothing they can do, but then she said she could still see them on the system as only expired a few days ago, and will add them back to my account with my next points due in May, but said they should show online as of tomorrow, so well happy, thought I`d lost them! just got to check they go back on ok. So result

well done! Told you it'd work:)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants