Some old Xbox 360 games for price off postage

Have the following old xbox 360 games.

Fifa 07
Football manager 2006 Sealed never opened
Championship manager 2007 Never played.

All boxed with instructions. If anyone wants them they can have them for the price off the postage. I will send them 2nd class recorded delivery. Not sure what they will cost to post but at a guess i would say £3.

15 Comments

£3.00 for all if so ill ahve them

Original Poster

superskilly;5162643

£3.00 for all if so ill ahve them

I guess that will be the price off the postage. I would say it will be arroud that. I will send them 2nd class recorded to ensure they get to you.

leecroot;5162660

I guess that will be the price off the postage. I would say it will be … I guess that will be the price off the postage. I would say it will be arroud that. I will send them 2nd class recorded to ensure they get to you.

great stuff, will be good for my son...ty

Original Poster

superskilly;5162669

great stuff, will be good for my son...ty

awaiting address to post, thanks.

If it doesnt happen (Im sure it will) can I have 2nd dibs?x

Original Poster

gemmyw;5162697

If it doesnt happen (Im sure it will) can I have 2nd dibs?x

No problem.

Banned

should of given them away seperatly as some people are greedy and lay claim to all of them but i guess its up to the OP

i agree
here here

greedy

lol how many of you would have asked for all three if you got there first also easier for op to post all together so them going out of there way for others is pretty cool i think ahh well each to there own i guess rep added op

Banned

i didn't want any of them but there are loads of people on here that would of liked 1 let alone 3 games

rep added op

yer i would have given 2 quid for just fifa

each 2 there own

fragaliciousbob;5162932

i didn't want any of them but there are loads of people on here that … i didn't want any of them but there are loads of people on here that would of liked 1 let alone 3 games rep added op

i know what your saying yes but it would have been a blag op to post seperatley anyway they are doing us the favour so i think if it was me i would prefer to post as one rather than indavidualy but ne mind its a done dealy deal hope everyones day is a good one.

Lol super skilly we are watching you lol they better not apear on the fs/tf section lol

Original Poster

I thought the postage would kill the deal, thats why i sent them alltogether. Its the postage that kills things like this. Ive got a few other games that i dont play anymore so watch this space......

can i have first refusal on them ALL:whistling:
lol just joking before i get any flack for it :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764152
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
    3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions