Groups

some one help us out

Banned
    i had a bet with a scouser on hukd that united will win prem will i be able to find it

i thought it was owlass

60 Comments

u asked him

Original Poster Banned

vicknanth;2092897

u asked him

no

Nope, wasn't me :?

Original Poster Banned

owlass;2092916

Nope, wasn't me :?

ok mate sorry

Original Poster Banned

will i be able to find thread

wasnt me dj - you can find all threads that you have done by clicking on your pic - scroll down on left hand side and you will see :forum info - if you go through them you might find it

Original Poster Banned

holly100;2092930

wasnt me dj - you can find all threads that you have done by clicking on … wasnt me dj - you can find all threads that you have done by clicking on your pic - scroll down on left hand side and you will see :forum info - if you go through them you might find it

thanks for that

are you referring to the bet you have with o'driscol for liverpool to beat untied in the champs league final?

Ok then manc. £5 on Liverpool to beat you scum in the final after we beat … Ok then manc. £5 on Liverpool to beat you scum in the final after we beat chavski tomorrow.

Original Poster Banned

Posted by danby jason in Misc on 28-04-2008

odriscoll;1985006

Go on then, a tenner Chelsea win the league, sent in full by bank … Go on then, a tenner Chelsea win the league, sent in full by bank transfer on the final day.

ok not got paypal but you can talk my throw it when you sending money mate:p:p

Original Poster Banned

found him

Original Poster Banned

holly100;2092930

wasnt me dj - you can find all threads that you have done by clicking on … wasnt me dj - you can find all threads that you have done by clicking on your pic - scroll down on left hand side and you will see :forum info - if you go through them you might find it

thanks have some rep:w00t:

danby jason;2092980

Posted by danby jason in Misc on 28-04-2008 ok not got paypal but you can … Posted by danby jason in Misc on 28-04-2008 ok not got paypal but you can talk my throw it when you sending money mate:p:p

dont forget the £5er from the liverpool winning the champs league :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

allstar2;2092960

are you referring to the bet you have with o'driscol for liverpool to … are you referring to the bet you have with o'driscol for liverpool to beat untied in the champs league final?

you can have some for finding it me be i did lol:-D

Original Poster Banned

so how will i find the rascal

It was deffo owlass.

twinks;2093010

You trying to find a -s*o*ser- that owes you money?? Ahem :roll:

**** off

twinks;2093010

You trying to find a -s*o*ser- that owes you money?? Ahem :roll:

..............and ya point is?

odriscoll;2093022

It was deffo owlass.

haha not me bud

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll;2093022

It was deffo owlass.

it you kidda

What you gonna do?

Original Poster Banned

i wll have you a double or quits on the final that your not in scouse oridsol on united winning are you up for it

Your language confuses me, learn to spell.

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll;2093044

pay your bets

Banned

odriscoll;2093044

He basically doesn't realise your not going to pay. So instead, he's asking you to bet again - so he can win more money from you - that you won't pay.

Deal.

JDeal;2093048

He basically doesn't realise your not going to pay. So instead, he's … He basically doesn't realise your not going to pay. So instead, he's asking you to bet again - so he can win more money from you - that you won't pay.

:lol: :lol:

Original Poster Banned

whens your giro day

Original Poster Banned

only joking

can i be ref in this - i have been watching - listening - sorry odriscoll it was you for a fiver

proof - sorry mate - take his bet - chelsea ribbons on cl cup - ill drink to that!!

29-04-2008, 23:21

odriscoll
    Solar Flare

Ok then manc. £5 on Liverpool to beat you scum in the final after we beat chavski tomorrow.

:whistling::whistling: yellow cards on the way

twinks;2093070

lol, u dont know?? oh ok :roll:

no, please explain!

Original Poster Banned

hay i ant said out this time

£15 double or quits, i will pay up when i get back from holiday next thursday.

Banned

danby jason;2093077

Actually you did, in your title.

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll;2093051

Deal.

is the bet on then

Banned

lol good going on not making good on your bet

danby jason;2093077

i reckon someones took a dive :whistling::whistling:

god i love being referee :whistling::whistling:

Original Poster Banned

JDeal;2093084

Actually you did, in your title.

what that i was trying to find some 1 that i had bet with

odriscoll;2093083

£15 double or quits, i will pay up when i get back from holiday next … £15 double or quits, i will pay up when i get back from holiday next thursday.

what - your saying youll pay already - double or quits on what -

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll;2093083

£15 double or quits, i will pay up when i get back from holiday next … £15 double or quits, i will pay up when i get back from holiday next thursday.

have agood holiday have some rep for being a good sport
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions