Groups

Some Parents Are Just Wrong

Dont you hate it when you see a kid who has a name which just says Im going to get bullied at school! Like ppl who get named after dads fav footy team and the likes, well i think this family took it to far. Nameing your kid Adolph Hitler Campbell is a disgrace, that poor kid will get bullied and abused for life.

Link in next post!

50 Comments

strong life choice.

Harvie.

The poor kid'll spend his life trolling internet forums pretending he's a stockbroking modelling gangster.

lol wut no h4te

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3794176

strong life choice.

by strong did you mean WRONG!!! lol

selfish,attention seeking pig!!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3794189

yh read this earlier. Why? Why would you do that to your child?Although I … yh read this earlier. Why? Why would you do that to your child?Although I wanted to call my daughter Bianca or Blubell.....slightly better than Hitler..but not much :lol:

yeah they are jst a little bit better, some people just have no common sense tho its a joke what they put kids through with names these days

brangelina;3794197

selfish,attention seeking pig!!

Totally agree, what this poor child will have to go through!

HF'dU ? oh dear

Those parents have serious issues... Have you seen the names of their other children?!

Original Poster

the other children didnt get of any better getting called JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell. and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, apparently a reference to one of the Nazi's most monstrous leaders, SS head Heinrich Himmler.

nikkib123;3794221

Grex9101 is not that bad - bit harsh that!!

lol!!!:-D

scotland88;3794229

the other children didnt get of any better getting called JoyceLynn Aryan … the other children didnt get of any better getting called JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell. and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, apparently a reference to one of the Nazi's most monstrous leaders, SS head Heinrich Himmler.

:w00t:

nikkib123;3794221

lol.

boy named sue

Sad................

Banned

nikkib123;3794221

lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3794312

Sad................

one word says it all lol :thumbsup:

Another gr8 grex9101 thread

lol wut strong h4te

Scotland88, meant to ask: how's your spelling. lol (still on ignore btw)

Banned

2 words.....

FRANK ZAPPA.

Alfonse;3794296

boy named sue

bad name for a boy! good johnny cash song tho:thumbsup:

Original Poster

salder21;3794409

How about this one! : … How about this one! : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2452593/Talula-Does-The-Hula-From-Hawaii-not-a-girls-name-New-Zealand-court-rules.html

CCCRRRRRAAAZZZYYYY!!!!!

"A set of twins was named Benson and Hedges, after the cigarette brand and some children had been named after six-cylinder Ford cars. There has ever been a case of a child being named after the entire All Blacks side.

Names rejected by the office include Fish and Chips, Yeah Detroit, Stallion, Twisty Poi, Keenan Got Lucy and Sex Fruit."

To me it equates to child abuse, seriously. Imagine the hell those kids will go through in school.

salder21;3794409

How about this one! : … How about this one! : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2452593/Talula-Does-The-Hula-From-Hawaii-not-a-girls-name-New-Zealand-court-rules.html

So selfish!!! And OMG!!!!....

He also voiced concern over other names given to New Zealand children, … He also voiced concern over other names given to New Zealand children, such as Violence, Midnight Chardonnay and Number 16 Bus Shelter. A set of twins was named Benson and Hedges, after the cigarette brand and some children had been named after six-cylinder Ford cars. There has ever been a case of a child being named after the entire All Blacks side.

Original Poster

Number 16 Bus Shelter.

Its not fair on the kids but i had to laugh at this one ! lol

Banned

sadiebabes;3794465

So selfish!!! And OMG!!!!....

hey again x

you mean that you are not jealous and wishing you were called that? lol x

one name I know - Gay Lamb

True say

Banned

scotland88;3794166

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081217/twl-baker-no-cake-for-little-hitler-3fd0ae9.html

cant believe this one!!! why? :? :?

Original Poster

salder21;3794550

cant believe this one!!! why? :? :?

a dunno mate, he was probs a german or summit, ko ko

its jst twisted parents and their warped minds

salder21;3794531

hey again xyou mean that you are not jealous and wishing you were … hey again xyou mean that you are not jealous and wishing you were called that? lol x

Well I'd love to have a classy name like "Number 16 Bus Shelter" but I just wasn't that lucky :cry:

And Scot88... you're soo going to hell for laughing!!

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3794577

Well I'd love to have a classy name like "Number 16 Bus Shelter" but I … Well I'd love to have a classy name like "Number 16 Bus Shelter" but I just wasn't that lucky :cry:And Scot88... you're soo going to hell for laughing!!

that boat came and gone well before i laughed so its nothing to be worried about lol,:whistling:

Banned

sadiebabes;3794577

And Scot88... you're soo going to hell for laughing!!

We'll see ya there ;-) :thumbsup:

scotland88;3794586

that boat came and gone well before i laughed so its nothing to be … that boat came and gone well before i laughed so its nothing to be worried about lol,:whistling:

lmao... now that I can believe

[SIZE="3"]Young Adolf will be a raving deranged psychopath before he's 18.....here's hoping he's not going to my neighbour anytime soon....:thumbsup:[/SIZE]

Original Poster

salder21;3794594

hell bound high five mate !!! OH YEAH !!!
    sadiebabes;3794596

lmao... now that I can believe

no thats just nasty, true but nasty lol, me n sean will save you a seat on the boat ride with us ! :-D

Original Poster

away to bed to dream about strange baby names, night guys and gals....kisses x x

i mean how stupid and selfish can you get they poor kids!

Banned

scotland88;3794617

hell bound high five mate !!! OH YEAH !!!

uk.youtube.com/wat…3IA :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

salder21;3794594

scotland88;3794617

hell bound high five mate !!! OH YEAH !!!no thats just nasty, true but … hell bound high five mate !!! OH YEAH !!!no thats just nasty, true but nasty lol, me n sean will save you a seat on the boat ride with us ! :-D

lol... only if you promise you're saving me a seat!! I'm not sitting on either of your laps!!

Sweet dreams xx

Banned

sadiebabes;3794668

lol... only if you promise you're saving me a seat!! I'm not sitting on … lol... only if you promise you're saving me a seat!! I'm not sitting on either of your laps!!Sweet dreams xx

awww thats a shame lol x

See ya scotland
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      2. Tooth extraction99
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions