Some people...

2 Ships Collide in the East River next to the United nations, Is the title

Why bother uploading???

link in first post

24 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

I'm more concerned about what you were searching for to find that video.

Ships+colliding+death? Are you bored?

simplex

I think this makes up for it

maybe if it had sank too

Original Poster

It was a link through a link through a link, all innocent i tells ya

JonnyTwoToes

I'm more concerned about what you were searching for to find that … I'm more concerned about what you were searching for to find that video.Ships+colliding+death? Are you bored?

simplex

I think this makes up for it

Yes that would have been better
Edited by: "simplex" 16th May 2011

Banned

DAMNOME

maybe if it had sank too

and it was a nudey cruise ship with loads of naked chicks jumping off the back for freedom.

may be a woman driver.......

addjon

may be a woman driver.......

maybe jini?

come on guys why my every post is replied by word "jini" init.

Banned

addjon

Don't you believe in Jinis' then?

addjon

because jini commands it

well ok if you believe in dogs cats donkey etc etc then i can't put those name in every post for you.it is not about believing,it is they are there like other creature.and a big nooooooooo that they are not the one you see in cartoon or in film(which is basically lie)they don't fulfill your 3,8,10 or whatever wishes.but they live their own life.they have some extra abilities few of them is they stay invisible most of the time,they can make different shape out of them,they can travel faster etc etc
Edited by: "addjon" 16th May 2011

Original Poster

addjon

You should be more careful with your wishes addjon

http://listphobia.com/wp-content/uploads/Genie-Lamp1.jpg

Original Poster

addjon

well ok if you believe on dogs cats donkey etc etc then i can put those … well ok if you believe on dogs cats donkey etc etc then i can put those name in every post for you.it is not about believing,it is they are there like other creature.and a big nooooooooo that they are not the one you see in cartoon or in film(which is basically lie)they don't fulfill your 3,8,10 or whatever wishes.but they live their own life.they have some extra abilities few of them is they stay invisible most of the time,they can make different shape out of them,they can travel faster etc etc

Who's told you this? Just curious

simplex

Who's told you this? Just curious

i got my personal experience with atleast 2 of those i.e.invisible and changing shapes,and for them travelling fast i know them for very trusted resources.

Original Poster

addjon

i got my personal experience with atleast 2 of those i.e.invisible and … i got my personal experience with atleast 2 of those i.e.invisible and changing shapes,and for them travelling fast i know them for very trusted resources.

But surely if they are invisible, changing shapes is pointless,no? Or have i got it wrong
Edited by: "simplex" 16th May 2011

Banned

Stop feeding the mentally disturbed guy's delusions...

Original Poster

Im intrigued oO

they are invisible,cuz it is there nature.they change shapes,some times for fun(yes fun, they are very cheeky often)and some time cuz its there need,and when they don't need it then they are in their original body shape......see you guys in a bit BRB

Banned

simplex

Im intrigued oO

Go to a mental institution and chat to some of the patients who see things too...

Original Poster

master_chief

Go to a mental institution and chat to some of the patients who see … Go to a mental institution and chat to some of the patients who see things too...

I didnt say i was delusional, just intrigued as to how some people have their beliefs and stick to them

Banned

simplex

I didnt say i was delusional, just intrigued as to how some people have … I didnt say i was delusional, just intrigued as to how some people have their beliefs and stick to them

I didn't say you were.

simplex

I didnt say i was delusional, just intrigued as to how some people have … I didnt say i was delusional, just intrigued as to how some people have their beliefs and stick to them

its not about sticking to beliefs only,i had personally experienced them as well.and its not that i was dreaming or i saw some dust particle flying around and called it jini/ghost etc.nor i drink alcohol or take any drugs.and nor i want to be famous or nor i want your vote for next elections, that i am just making a plain tick story to be liked.it is just a fact.like if some one had not seen an elephant and you keep telling him about the creature and the more you tell him the more he laugh at you,though you are just purely telling him for the sake of his knowledge.

simplex

WOW

not wow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213601
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports812
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917252
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764010

See more discussions