Groups
    EXPIRED

Some people need to update their ignore lists....

Posting in peoples threads who you claim are on your ignore list is just not cricket

That is all

Anyway I am sleepy so off to bed soon......

6 Comments

Agree but F&F will have nobody to insult, he will find it hard playing with himself..........oh wait.
    I have got mine sorted;
    Wstain, Filthy&false, BJ1 but they are all the same woman!!, beat that.

Take it from someone who knows, we can still see threads created by daily mail readers/ racists/ thieves but we cant read individual posts, believe me its annoying, Id remove you/them from my view entirely but alas thats not how the forum works.

Hope that helps

Banned

Oh dear. Yet more tag abuse.

tut tut sleepyhead.

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;8043656

Take it from someone who knows, we can still see threads created by daily … Take it from someone who knows, we can still see threads created by daily mail readers/ racists/ thieves but we cant read individual posts, believe me its annoying, Id remove you/them from my view entirely but alas thats not how the forum works.Hope that helps

Bingo!!!!

Thanks,you have just won me a tenner.....I will be donating it to a worthy cause though so you can rest easy,something close to my heart

Thanks again:thumbsup:

/Thread

guv;8043671

Oh dear. Yet more tag abuse.tut tut sleepyhead.

Just forewarning people, the op is well known for his racist comments :thumbsup: might offend someone

iNSOMANiAC;8043686

Just forewarning people, the op is well known for his racist comments … Just forewarning people, the op is well known for his racist comments :thumbsup: might offend someone

ive seen lots of abuse from other members for one thing or another

for example i have seen racist comments from other members, why are you not hounding them

if you dont like the OP why are you posting in the thread its like your trying to start an arguement
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions