Groups

Some people really do want a free lunch

Banned
    Selling a cheapy phone on here and whilst i know i wont really make anything i think the last guy is taking the mick a bit?

Link in 1st post

17 Comments

Banned

inb4 £3.50

well this is hot uk deals...we all want deals and the lowest price as possible.........as ryman says could be worse....£2.50 LOL

Banned

I'll take a free lunch if anyone is offering. Pizza Hut buffet will do :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Mmmmm, Had dominoes earlier, forgot how nice dominos pizza is

Banned

lottysdad08;8602443

Mmmmm, Had dominoes earlier, forgot how nice dominos pizza is

Really? I find them so overrated it's unreal.

Banned

master_chief;8602453

+...

I prefer chicago town pizza. Love pizza hut, although they have gone to pot recently

Banned

ryman1000;8602456

+...I prefer chicago town pizza. Love pizza hut, although they have gone … +...I prefer chicago town pizza. Love pizza hut, although they have gone to pot recently

You think. I went to my local just round the corner a few weeks ago and it was the best yet. Especially the salad buffet.

Banned

master_chief;8602457

You think. I went to my local just round the corner a few weeks ago and … You think. I went to my local just round the corner a few weeks ago and it was the best yet. Especially the salad buffet.

I usually order for delivery. Eating at an actual restaurant, it can be really nice. One a couple of miles from me - orgasm on a plate. The one a few minutes from there is disgusting. Same with deliveries. One will be soggy and overcooked the next will be perfectly cooked and delicious. Chicago town microwave pizza's are amazing though ! You probably guessed im not much of a cook :-D

Original Poster Banned

pizza hut buffet is the best, delivery is just easier some times

#1 Reason I have never sold anything on HUKD: This is a website for bargain hunters.... need I say more?

Original Poster Banned

i thought it was a bargain @ less than £8 delivered but hey thats the nature of HUKD,

Certainly not gonna give it away when i can cex it for £6

lottysdad08;8602493

i thought it was a bargain @ less than £8 delivered but hey thats the … i thought it was a bargain @ less than £8 delivered but hey thats the nature of HUKD,Certainly not gonna give it away when i can cex it for £6

DId you see what I said on their wanted post lol, they expected a phone delivered for under £5 and was practically whinging about how poor they are since they are a student.

As if in most cases a student meant you were poor lol

hope that person isn't studying anything that requires him/her to speak/type/write anything in english

Original Poster Banned

ryouga;8602511

DId you see what I said on their wanted post lol, they expected a phone … DId you see what I said on their wanted post lol, they expected a phone delivered for under £5 and was practically whinging about how poor they are since they are a student.As if in most cases a student meant you were poor lol

dataload;8602521

hope that person isn't studying anything that requires him/her to … hope that person isn't studying anything that requires him/her to speak/type/write anything in english

+1 lol, hence the title of this thread, he really is after a donation more than buying one, even when someone pointed out the phone with £10 credit for £9 he still complained.

Peterdj41;8600466

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/676571/alcatel-ot-222-with-10-top-up-only-9 quid for the phone + £10 air time

Sammy108;8600468

thanks but looking for something cheaper lool!

I have a bricked v630i i might let him have for free but thats about it

http://home.comcast.net/~d.fousek/vintage_sifo_childs_toy_telephone.jpg

master_chief;8602453

+1 i would sooner get an asda £1 frozen pizza than dominos
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!23
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?57
      4. Any advice on mobile networks.1114

See more discussions