Groups

Some people really dont get the idea of HUKD do they???

Banned
    11 Comments

HAHA, some people are pretty priceless.

Banned

i sense a thread backfire in the making

casparwhite;8922313

i sense a thread backfire in the making

exactly my thoughts :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Its known as doing a loughboro guy i beleive lol

Banned

i think i need my other avatar back:lol:

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;8922373

:-D:-D

Original Poster Banned

Incidently, does anyone else smell a multi???

casparwhite;8922373

I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox where that came from. Knowing how literal you are CW I will, in fact, ask 'Was there a fennec fox gif where you got your cheetah from?'

lottysdad08;8922418

Incidently, does anyone else smell a multi???

Yes.

Re the OP .... they do and they don't!! It's as variable as the British weather.

Banned

chesso;8922683

I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox … I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox where that came from. Knowing how literal you are CW I will, in fact, ask 'Was there a fennec fox gif where you got your cheetah from?'Yes.Re the OP .... they do and they don't!! It's as variable as the British weather.

lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah and liked it , seems to tie in well with my location.....got a bit of a tarzan theme going on

have a mister fennec fox though.....its pretty cool

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T_JachDW9ag/TBfqUPY8OyI/AAAAAAAAIQI/IhbWSerQ6k4/s800/fox.png

casparwhite;8922732

lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah … lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah and liked it , seems to tie in well with my location.....got a bit of a tarzan theme going onhave a mister fennec fox though.....its pretty cool

Haha - I'm not in the market for a sugar daddy!

Tarzan = jungle
    in b4 cries of 'herb cultivation'

I'm off now!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764550
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …237759
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…915
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30406

See more discussions