Some people really dont get the idea of HUKD do they???

Banned 11
Found 26th Jun 2010

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

HAHA, some people are pretty priceless.

Banned

i sense a thread backfire in the making

casparwhite;8922313

i sense a thread backfire in the making

exactly my thoughts :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Its known as doing a loughboro guy i beleive lol

Banned

i think i need my other avatar back:lol:

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;8922373

:-D:-D

Original Poster Banned

Incidently, does anyone else smell a multi???

casparwhite;8922373

I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox where that came from. Knowing how literal you are CW I will, in fact, ask 'Was there a fennec fox gif where you got your cheetah from?'

lottysdad08;8922418

Incidently, does anyone else smell a multi???

Yes.

Re the OP .... they do and they don't!! It's as variable as the British weather.

Banned

chesso;8922683

I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox … I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox where that came from. Knowing how literal you are CW I will, in fact, ask 'Was there a fennec fox gif where you got your cheetah from?'Yes.Re the OP .... they do and they don't!! It's as variable as the British weather.

lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah and liked it , seems to tie in well with my location.....got a bit of a tarzan theme going on

have a mister fennec fox though.....its pretty cool

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T_JachDW9ag/TBfqUPY8OyI/AAAAAAAAIQI/IhbWSerQ6k4/s800/fox.png

casparwhite;8922732

lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah … lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah and liked it , seems to tie in well with my location.....got a bit of a tarzan theme going onhave a mister fennec fox though.....its pretty cool

Haha - I'm not in the market for a sugar daddy!

Tarzan = jungle
in b4 cries of 'herb cultivation'

I'm off now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where are the car tyre deals?44
    2. Virgin broadband/phone22
    3. Looking for recommendations for best value for money plastic storage boxes.…77
    4. Writing a Book - Where to Start?78

See more discussions