Some people really dont get the idea of HUKD do they???

11 Comments
HAHA, some people are pretty priceless.
i sense a thread backfire in the making
casparwhite;8922313

i sense a thread backfire in the making

exactly my thoughts :lol:
Its known as doing a loughboro guy i beleive lol
i think i need my other avatar back:lol:
casparwhite;8922373

:-D:-D
Incidently, does anyone else smell a multi???
casparwhite;8922373

I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox where that came from. Knowing how literal you are CW I will, in fact, ask 'Was there a fennec fox gif where you got your cheetah from?'

lottysdad08;8922418

Incidently, does anyone else smell a multi???

Yes.

Re the OP .... they do and they don't!! It's as variable as the British weather.
chesso;8922683

I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox … I like the cheetah. In fact I was going to ask if there was a fennec fox where that came from. Knowing how literal you are CW I will, in fact, ask 'Was there a fennec fox gif where you got your cheetah from?'Yes.Re the OP .... they do and they don't!! It's as variable as the British weather.

lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah and liked it , seems to tie in well with my location.....got a bit of a tarzan theme going on

have a mister fennec fox though.....its pretty cool

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T_JachDW9ag/TBfqUPY8OyI/AAAAAAAAIQI/IhbWSerQ6k4/s800/fox.png
casparwhite;8922732

lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah … lol didnt see 1 , i nicked it from another forum ........saw the cheetah and liked it , seems to tie in well with my location.....got a bit of a tarzan theme going onhave a mister fennec fox though.....its pretty cool

Haha - I'm not in the market for a sugar daddy!

Tarzan = jungle
in b4 cries of 'herb cultivation'

I'm off now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants