Groups

Some shows shouldn't be made into movies.

Saying that the Monkey Magic movie look great!!

8 Comments

sex & the city...........

Original Poster

phatboy123;5855652

sex & the city...........

No that trailer was definitely Monkey Magic. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5855663

lol, I've just posted in DDTA's thread, why has Monkey got blonde … lol, I've just posted in DDTA's thread, why has Monkey got blonde hair?Can't beat the original show IMO:thumbsup:

I love the original show, but this actually looks like they have taken the original style and 'big screened' it. I agree a blonde Monkey is weird, but it's a minor thing really.

Uncle Monkey;5855662

No that trailer was definitely Monkey Magic. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

its going to suck

Original Poster

phatboy123;5855714

:thumbsup:its going to suck

If you liked the original series and haven't got you're head full of 'it'll never match up' preconceptions then it's actually pretty good and as I've said very much in the originals style.

Uncle Monkey;5855736

If you liked the original series and haven't got you're head full of … If you liked the original series and haven't got you're head full of 'it'll never match up' preconceptions then it's actually pretty good and as I've said very much in the originals style.

I see where your coming from, but its just screams of cash in.

I used to watch this all the time, my mum said she could not get me away from the TV on a early sunday morning when it was on, I lso worked on the PS game which was fantastic.

Not exactly the same but you know the film ]the forbbiden kingdom was about Monkey and he was blonde in that too?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1536
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions