Can you spot what is wrong in the pic?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Original Poster

http://i41.tinypic.com/ivx0ee.jpg

ass head=assistant head?

the fact is says ass head, when clearly its a picture of a hand! bbc indeed proving they dont know their ass from there elbow (or hand)

Original Poster

Teachers have a hard time at school, I know because my wife is a teacher, but can you imagine pupils of Miss Benigno's school seeing this labelling her as "Ass Head"?

hehe!

Predikuesi;4556119

Teachers have a hard time at school, I know because my wife is a teacher, … Teachers have a hard time at school, I know because my wife is a teacher, but can you imagine pupils of Miss Benigno' school seeing this labelling her as "Ass Head"?

Special thick skinned breed them teechers though, Miss Benigno must now have to look on the bright side, things could always be worse..... she could be ginger for example.

just thought I'd throw that can o worms in

Funny! She probably had her family around the TV waiting for the report too! :w00t:

There are some fools who write those banners.
I would have given a dressing down for the omission of a full stop after the Ass.

Banned

MinstrelMan;4556152

..... she could be ginger for example.just thought I'd throw that can o … ..... she could be ginger for example.just thought I'd throw that can o worms in

agreed :-D and motion passed

Predikuesi;4556058

omg haha, i seen that yesterday on bbc, i was thinking i would take a picture, but then i thought, no, i'm 16, im better than that

Wrong gender or could have been refering to Guvs avatar
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boots recalls babies' dummies over fears manufacturing fault may have made …11
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226648
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557

See more discussions