Groups

Some Vouchers Free Eye test and Vouchers off Baby milk

Have been sent the following that i wont use if anyone wants me to post them on.

3 Coupons for money off baby milk. Nurture Follow on milk powder. a £1, £2, and £3 voucher to be used one voucher for the next three weeks. To be used at sainsbury.

A free eye test as D & A opticians valid untill 30/09/09
    £50 off a pair off glases as D&A when you spend £100 or more to be used before 30/09/09

7 Comments

free eye test as D & A opticians please, would just come in handy as been having a few problems..

Original Poster

ukmonkey;5331385

free eye test as D & A opticians please, would just come in handy as been … free eye test as D & A opticians please, would just come in handy as been having a few problems..

no problem pm youre address and ill post it in the morning. do you want the £50 voucher too?

leecroot;5331438

no problem pm youre address and ill post it in the morning. do you want … no problem pm youre address and ill post it in the morning. do you want the £50 voucher too?

Yes please and thanks again your a STAR.:thumbsup:

I had some free baby milk on Saturday night.The lady wasn't very happy though when she woke up :oops:

Original Poster

ukmonkey;5331550

Yes please and thanks again your a STAR.:thumbsup:

got youre address, will post in the morning.

Original Poster

DerryBhoy;5331585

I had some free baby milk on Saturday night.The lady wasn't very happy … I had some free baby milk on Saturday night.The lady wasn't very happy though when she woke up :oops:

:p:p:p:p:

DerryBhoy;5331585

I had some free baby milk on Saturday night.The lady wasn't very happy … I had some free baby milk on Saturday night.The lady wasn't very happy though when she woke up :oops:

:giggle: very good :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285996
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions