Groups

Somebody buy me this!

Gorgeous house........ dream staircase!

38 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "magicbeans" 12th Feb 2011

I wouldn't like to try walking up there after 10 pints! I'd have to crash out on the little clearing 10 steps up.

how did you get pics of my house..?

and its not for sale.

Banned

what do i get in return

Banned

Tbh walking down them first thing in the morning would annoy.
    On the other hand, giving the gf a cheeky nudge over and claiming life insurance would be a winner.

Banned

DangerGod

Tbh walking down them first thing in the morning would annoy.On the other … Tbh walking down them first thing in the morning would annoy.On the other hand, giving the gf a cheeky nudge over and claiming life insurance would be a winner.

read my mind

Ok MB, but if you think I'm carrying you up to bed you are mistaken!

Live in a lighthouse

that pic kinda gives me a headache lol

It's making me dizzy oO

Can you fit a stannah to those stairs when you get old / if your old?! (sorry dont know how old you are mb! lol)
    Edited by: "dh058977" 12th Feb 2011

nah a house like that has gotta be haunted am I going blind I cant see a price, I saw what i thought was the price but it was telephone number !

I think the X-mas tree has seen better days

How much do you recon it is???

bah that house isn't good enough. I would at least want a swimming pool and a paddock and stables!

yep its haunted or a hideous murder was committed, judging by what is at the bottom of the garden !

http://media.rightmove.co.uk/64k/63272/30435665/63272_1480394_IMG_24_0000.jpg

kjbenja

How much do you recon it is???

bout tree fiddy

Banned

How much does anyone reckon this is worth?
    I've go a few spare quid in my paypal account....

Matrixblade

bout tree fiddy

Nah surely it's more than that?

im on it

numptyj

that pic kinda gives me a headache lol

nikkib123

It's making me dizzy oO

Oh God i'm with you! I actually feel a bit sick.

richp

yep its haunted or a hideous murder was committed, judging by what is at … yep its haunted or a hideous murder was committed, judging by what is at the bottom of the garden !

I just checked out the link, that is one hellofa creepy outbuilding!

Banned

Can you see the naked guy stood at the lower edge of the picture? You can just see a glimpse of him!

Matrixblade

I think the X-mas tree has seen better days

Nah, that's not an xmas tree. That's a small forest. The picture was taken very high up.

Banned

when i was a kid my mum worked in a really old nursing home. Loads of deaths and suicides. Had an even bigger staircase than this. Went up 3 floors and at the top there was a small wooden door that would open up to another spiral stair case in pitch black up on to the roof. Was the most spooky stair case. Me and my brother loved playing on it and pushing old grannies down them. We thought we were doing their families a favour so they got their inheritance early.

It was a private nursing home so the tree reached up past the second floor. And they weren't normal floor heights they were like stately home floor heights.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 13th Feb 2011

too much wood for me, in the kitchen

Oh I get it now, you want the whole house (on linky), thought you just liked the staircase!

wow imagine having to clean and vacuum this staircase - not that i do this regularly around mine, mind you
    (shifty eyes)
    Edited by: "Artonox" 13th Feb 2011

I'll buy it for you if, in return ....... you buy me THIS
    Edited by: "peteivy" 13th Feb 2011

peteivy

I'll buy ot for you of, in return ....... you buy me THIS

How much!!!!!!!!!!!!

peteivy

I'll buy ot for you of, in return ....... you buy me THIS

lol, how much !!! oO

Rich, stop copying me

its a snip!

nikkib123

Rich, stop copying me

Original Poster

http://media.rightmove.co.uk/39k/38015/22608367/38015_GUC050094_IMG_02_0001_max_620x414.jpg

o wow!!!!!!!!!!! i want that staircase!! its gorgeous!!

Original Poster

LOL, i dont just want the stairs nikki ....i want the whoe shabang,,,,,but now i want this other house.... anyone have any decent vouchers?!

Banned

magicbeans

o wow!!!!!!!!!!! i want that staircase!! its gorgeous!!

eh,you serious magic...looks like the entrance to a shop, an italian shop i grant you that.

Banned

^^^enter "clothes" between italian and shop!

magicbeans

LOL, i dont just want the stairs nikki ....i want the whoe … LOL, i dont just want the stairs nikki ....i want the whoe shabang,,,,,but now i want this other house.... anyone have any decent vouchers?!

I've still got the flamedeer £2.50 amazon voucher & 10 coke points.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831531

See more discussions