Groups
    EXPIRED

Somebody expired a deal I posted, but it's a pre-order...

Just phoned play and they said it's back instock 'within the next 5 days', so that makes it a pre-order..
    How do I go about getting it unexpired!?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ng/

11 Comments

a pre-order would be if the item has not yet been released.
    Thats not the case in this situation, and there's no guarantee that it will be back in stock.

mamboboy;3698710

Why would a massive company like Play lie to me? Why would a massive … Why would a massive company like Play lie to me? Why would a massive company like Play list something in the Mega Monday sale that they don't plan on restocking for weeks, months?"Can you tell me when this will be back in stock?""The stock is [SIZE="5"]due [/SIZE]within the next 3 to 5 days""So definitely within 5?""Yes"

come back to us in the next 3 to 5 days and repost it.
    And look up the word naive too.

why care so much about your post??

I agree with everything

If you are able to order it despite it not being in stock, then it should not be expired.

Edit: Just checked, you can't order it, so it has been "expired" correctly.

mamboboy;3698865

Thanks, just did. Now you google 'internet troll'.Thanks, at least … Thanks, just did. Now you google 'internet troll'.Thanks, at least someone has sense.& it was available to order at the time of posting and up until one minute ago. I guess that stock that was due in has now sold out

loooooooooooooooooooool at you.
    at least you've finally admitted you're wrong.

Or are you now saying that this promised stock has sold out despite it not arriving for another 3-5 days.

Where's Columbo when you need him? He'd soon sort out this mystery.

to answer your question

How do I go about getting it unexpired!?

click report post http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif and explain that it needs un-expiring usually

lol, apparently you didnt read this bit

Stay Above it All
    Just remember, as tempting as it is to give into an Internet troll and lash back when they lash out at you, the safest and wisest course of action is to ignore the troll and wait for them to go on their way.

This thread is hilarious. From someone asking a simple question, it appears that it has turned into a battle of words. Great afternoon laugh! Rep to those that gave me a giggle.

Just clicked expired. your question has been answered/problem has been resolved.

/thread closed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?44
      3. Does the app aznog still work?25
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614

See more discussions