somebody must be able to help ??? Help please x putting music to pictures

7 replies
Found 6th Apr 2009
Im a bit of a technophobe x im good on the computer but i have no idea how to make a video.. i have some pictures i want to put to music and make a video ? x

7 Comments

cant you use windows movie maker

One of the best programs for making video slide shows to music from photographs is Photostory . A free program by Microsoft and it's very good .Will even generate music for you too.Has different transitions/effects and renders the video to a wmv file that can easily be put on to DVD using Sonic or similar.I use it alot.

Original Poster

ok ive gone onto photostory x however i want to add the song 'ive had the time of my life ! how do i do it ?? x x i need to get it from somewhere casue dont have it x

Original Poster

ok i have a cd with the song on .. can anyone please help and explain if i can save the song to somewhere on my Computer that will enable me to upload it onto photostory x

Original Poster

no -one ???

if your music track is on a cd ,it must be converted to a mp3 or wma .All slideshow programs will recognise a mp3 and most a wma .You can use Windows Media Player to rip your track or use another mp3 ripper . I have allways used CDex , it's free but there are hundreds of other free ones.The format of a ordinary CD I think isCDR and is of no use except for playback .You must rip the track on the CD in order to use it .

Original Poster

thanks x will try it x x x

rep added x x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions