Somehow managed to get a free game from PS3 store

Was just browsing the store then and deciding between joe danger and section 8 and went with the latter, put it in my cart and then went to pay, as i said confirm it hung there for a while and then an error box came up and i had to close the store.

clicked on the store again and checked my wallet, funds hadnt been taken but there was now a little red shopping bag on section 8, checked the download list and it was there so i clicked on it to download.

after starting to download in the background went back to double check my wallet and i still have £9.02 in there, i wonder if they will ty and take the money out of my account once they realise what has happened as i cant log back into the store now.

anyone else had this?

9 Comments

No but nice

i cant even get onto it.

emhaslam;8808012

i cant even get onto it.

Sony must be reading this thread :lol

Original Poster

emhaslam;8808012

i cant even get onto it.

i cant now, and couldnt after i had put the game on to download, knowing my uck they wil still charge me for it lol

I think Sony completely broke the PSN store yesterday, with their 'maintenance'. I have tried to get on there about 6 times today, and it has only worked twice.

flamingcarrot;8808590

I think Sony completely broke the PSN store yesterday, with their … I think Sony completely broke the PSN store yesterday, with their 'maintenance'. I have tried to get on there about 6 times today, and it has only worked twice.

They must have hired ex Xbox live technicians to do the job.

I think they probably just had the tea lady on the case myself

flamingcarrot;8808768

I think they probably just had the tea lady on the case myself

As I said then ex xbox live technicians. ;-)

flamingcarrot;8808590

I think Sony completely broke the PSN store yesterday, with their … I think Sony completely broke the PSN store yesterday, with their 'maintenance'. I have tried to get on there about 6 times today, and it has only worked twice.

I tried a few times during the "account maintenance"... y'know, hopelessly thinking I was the only one that the lock-out wasn't applicable to [;)], but no joy.

I tried again around 6:30am today, and have been on the US, Japanese & European Stores a few times since without any problems.

Peterdj41: Did you receive an e-mail confirming your purchase?

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
    2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions