Someone answer this for me lol

24 replies
Found 11th Jan 2009
Explain how the microprocessor-based systems can be applied in different application (at least one from each of following: industrial, commercial, domestic) with suitable example and with or without diagram ( or block diagram).

Really, really stuck on what to do. so any help will be appreciated

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Banned

sugar with your tea ?

sounds like someones homework.

http://www.day.az/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

What are microprocessor-based systems by the way :lol:

ask dad

Original Poster

Shengis;4027979

Oh god, I can see how ur gonna help hahah

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4027994

ask dad

He is in austria, skiing just when i need him aswell

Banned

Shengis;4027979

computer speak :?

:lol:

Industrial CNC machinery, Domestic/Commercial lighting/heating/security control?

well i am not sure on the context
but does it mean microprocessor systems as in embedded systems or what ?

if it is sorta embedded systems
a example of a microprocessor in industry system would be a control system for a robotic arm in a car factory which automatically makes adjustments and welds etc a diagram for that would be like a black box where you sketch the in to the system of keyboard entry for any changes the black box of the processor system and the outs of wires to the robotic arm

do you rekon thats the sort of thing it is asking for or not /

Anybody got a Degree for sale

Original Poster

moulez;4028032

well i am not sure on the context but does it mean microprocessor systems … well i am not sure on the context but does it mean microprocessor systems as in embedded systems or what ?if it is sorta embedded systems a example of a microprocessor in industry system would be a control system for a robotic arm in a car factory which automatically makes adjustments and welds etc a diagram for that would be like a black box where you sketch the in to the system of keyboard entry for any changes the black box of the processor system and the outs of wires to the robotic armdo you rekon thats the sort of thing it is asking for or not /

yeh, what i need, more of this stuff, cheers, rep added.

anyone else got more?

Benson's Bargain;4028051

Anybody got a Degree for sale

Fahrenheit or Centigrade :lol:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4028042

just bunk the lesson

will bite me in the ass on friday

i got a first in Computer science and a masters in Advanced computer science

Offers ?

Original Poster

moulez;4028069

i got a first in Computer science and a masters in Advanced computer … i got a first in Computer science and a masters in Advanced computer science Offers ?

i need an essay, on the above question, £20 hehe

well domestic can be a PVR which stores Tv, shedules , processes signal into digital media
or a alarm system which monitors external sensors which are for all intent purpouses dumb as they just send a signal when the specific sensor is tripped and the microprocessor decided what to do with it that could make a awesome diagram with a bell on it and all sorts of fancy bits

commercial example could be a car internal processor which monitors air intake , revs, pressure , tire traction for the differential, etc

any help ?

Aren't all PC's microprocessor-based systems? Also mobile phones? These are all used in industrial, commercial, and domestic areas for pretty obvious reasons. Internet, till machines, stock checking, stock ordering, blah blah.

i need an essay, on the above question, £20 hehe[

Sorry mate cant , im doing a 15 000 word report on a systems engineering project for mon morning, it is going to be a all nighter for me
also i don't condone cheating

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4028097

u know what u gotta do then!bunk friday aswell lol, u go college dont u? … u know what u gotta do then!bunk friday aswell lol, u go college dont u? i dont think i did hardly any homework i just did the coursework, or are u in gcse?

I get assignments

Original Poster

just finished my essay, and my god, 15000 words?!?! get back to work and off hukds!!

Shengis;4028064

Fahrenheit or Centigrade :lol:

kelvin?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660
    4. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262

See more discussions